Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wonky boob and manky scar

+11
sarahsbabies
fluffy_bunn1e
Tonic28
luvjugz
nads
kay
katie
ShootingStar
Jessica
cakey_baby
ruby roo
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

wonky boob and manky scar Empty wonky boob and manky scar

Post by ruby roo 21st September 2009, 9:57 am

well im back again after been send backwards and forwards to my clinic. im so unhappy with everything its really getting me down. my lefy boob is wonky it goes out to the left and all funny shaped and with a pusy scar that still keeps leaking after finishing my anti biotics. i just dont no what to do. its really painfull i cant lift my arm above my head it hurts. I would like to share the pics with you and can you please give me an honest opinon, and what to do next. pm me for username and password.

i just wanna cry im that peed off...
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

wonky boob and manky scar Empty Re: wonky boob and manky scar

Post by cakey_baby 21st September 2009, 10:09 am

Aw serena wonky boob and manky scar 571992 sounds like your having a tough time with them hunny, have you been back to see your PS about it again?

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 21st September 2009, 10:12 am

yea i went back thursday, and im now trying to ring to see my surgeon asap. im not happy i didnt pay this money to be disappointed with them. im gonna demand i want something done with them. it my just be me. but even my patner says it dont look right. xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 21st September 2009, 10:31 am

Aww serena I'm really sorry about all the trouble you have been having. What did your surgeon say on Thursday? Did he mention a re-op? xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 21st September 2009, 10:34 am

Yes you definitely need to go back and see him, can i have a look at your pics hun?

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 21st September 2009, 10:51 am

nope he didnt mention a re-op i just cant seem to get through to his thick head what is the problem he just keeps palming me off then said he didnt want to see me till after xmas. what!!! im only 4weeks post op.. the nurse says one thing then he says another. do i go get a secong opinion from a different surgury from a different company. i just dont no what to do. iv just spoke to someone at company and now have to phone this battle axe up to hopefully see my surgeon on wed xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 21st September 2009, 10:54 am

Just had a look hun, i can definitely see what you mean your leftie is pointing out and it looks like it may have bottomed out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thats some info on the complication, your scar looks very sore as well hun, did the surgeon give you antibiotics or your doctor? call the clinic today to arrange a immeditate appointment with your PS.

Do you have all your aftercare documents from them as well?

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 21st September 2009, 11:01 am

Yes you definitely need to keep at them if you're not happy. Please may I have a look too? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 21st September 2009, 11:12 am

cakey_baby wrote:Just had a look hun, i can definitely see what you mean your leftie is pointing out and it looks like it may have bottomed out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thats some info on the complication, your scar looks very sore as well hun, did the surgeon give you antibiotics or your doctor? call the clinic today to arrange a immeditate appointment with your PS.

Do you have all your aftercare documents from them as well?

x x x x
i didnt get given no after care documents just things sent through post for hospital i think goona ring someone now. my gp gave me anti biotics then i see my sureon and nurse and she just straped the scar up again and i had to take it off because it was wet through. thanks alot cakey xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 21st September 2009, 11:19 am

I agree, i said this in my PM just now about bottoming out but i also feel you are at risk of infection, you do need to see someone asap Serena, it is not as it's supposed to be and you have every right to be concerned x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 21st September 2009, 11:24 am

Let us know what they say hunny, you definitely need to see someone soon about it.

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 21st September 2009, 11:46 am

thanks alot girls, been wanting to share them for days now im just so embrassed about them. wednesday is my day so will hopefully no whats what trying to get my oh to come with me for that extra support about them xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 21st September 2009, 12:11 pm

Hun you know I have Pm'd you... this is not right, do something right now please... wonky boob and manky scar 259990
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 21st September 2009, 12:24 pm

serena wrote:thanks alot girls, been wanting to share them for days now im just so embrassed about them. wednesday is my day so will hopefully no whats what trying to get my oh to come with me for that extra support about them xx

Dont be embaressed hun, thats what were here for and this isnt your fault, definitely take someone with you for support and keep us updated on what they say hun good luck! wonky boob and manky scar 571992

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 21st September 2009, 12:48 pm

I can definitely see what cakey is saying about the bottoming out - it's slight but I can definitely see it. Don't let them fob you off, they are not supposed to be like this. Definitely take someone with you as I'm sure the companies are well trained at fobbing people off and making you feel like your complaining about nothing when you're clearly not. If you have someone there they may give you some moral support. xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 21st September 2009, 1:21 pm

good luck on wednesday wonky boob and manky scar 571992 x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 21st September 2009, 4:52 pm

Good luck Wednesday hun x Stand your ground x Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st September 2009, 5:12 pm

If you still have pus coming out after antibiotics you may need to have the implant out for a while until it calms down and heals and then reimplanted, this is usually what happens in these cases. I really hope they give you a reop although they are known for their palming off at THG, maybe try going to your A&E and see if they refer you to a surgeon to get another opinion if the worst comes it. I wish you the best of luck xx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 21st September 2009, 5:38 pm

Best of luck for weds hun. I really hope they sort this out for you. I haven't seen your pics but from what the other girls are saying it sounds like this is something that needs to be rectified asap. Do you think it maybe the surgeons fault, ie placing it incorrectly or making the pocket too large or something? If this is the case the ps may not want to admit fault, nor the company, which is disgusting.
Regarding the wound, I strongly agree with the others about getting it checked out again, I really hope I'm not sounding patronising hun. But after anti-biotics I would have thought that it would have cleared up. An infection that spreads is the last thing you need right now.
I'll be keeping everything crossed for you wonky boob and manky scar 571992
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 21st September 2009, 6:03 pm

Good luck for Wednesday wonky boob and manky scar 259990 hope everything gets sorted out for you and definately take someone with you if your OH can't accompany u, how about your mum/sister/friend anyone you can trust and you've told.......Best Wishes xxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 21st September 2009, 6:38 pm

oh hun, i feel for you so much, just wana whish you the best of luck. Hug

xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 21st September 2009, 7:04 pm

Oh no, you must be going out of your mind. I hope you get somewhere on Wednesday.

Would you mind if I take a look?
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd September 2009, 1:19 am

Aw Serena!!! wonky boob and manky scar 571992 Thinking of you.....hope you ensure you have a positive response from surgeon on Wednesday, as the others have said, best to have someone with you.

Could I have a peek too please?

XXXXX
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd September 2009, 1:01 am

Hi Serena!

Just had a look at pics!! Thank you for sharing!! I know how you feel about sharing wonky boob and manky scar 375568
But, we have all got over that now... we have done it, plus, for you, I think it was needed, they do not look right to me either, you are not imagening it!!. The left is pointing outward and looks loose in the pocket, and, the incisions look rather painfull too. I feel you need someone with you at consultation to ensure they fix this for you a.s.a.p. Sorry if I sound harsh, it is not meant that way, just trying to say that I and others see what you do...it is not right, and you should be well into final healing and enjoying now. I would insist on a date to fix and advice on treatment for incision now. Do not allow them to palm you off any longer. Also another surgeons opinion may help you.

Please stay strong and confident for consultation, and remember we are here for support!! Be thinking of you wonky boob and manky scar 321562 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 23rd September 2009, 3:59 pm

Hi lovely, just wanted to say I really hope you got somewhere with your surgeon today. Fingers crossed you will have this sorted out xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next