Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 1 year post OP

4 posters

Go down

My 1 year post OP Empty My 1 year post OP

Post by MrsF 3rd January 2017, 2:55 pm

Hello !

It has been a while since Ive posted here so I hope you are all well and happy!

It has been a year since I had my augmentation and I thought i would give you all an update.
If I could sum up this last year with my new breasts it would be this - mixed feelings!

Physically speaking I think they look really great ( will try and update my picture trail later today), they have dropped and fluffed and are much much softer and generally just look so much better than my old boobs, I think my surgeon did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend him.

Having said that I still find them really uncomfortable. I could only describe it as this: you know when you wear a ridiculously padded bra all day and you come home and all you want to do is take it off? Well often it feels like that and obviously i cant so i find it very frustrating. 90 % of the time I dont feel them at all but often when Im lying down on my front or back I just feel them, which is normal because there is an implant in there but I never thought it would bother me as much as it does.

The other thing is I just find them too big. When I look at myself naked (and you'll probably agree from my picture trail) they look completely in proportion with my frame but as soon as I try and dress I feel like they are huge, people are constantly starring at them, Im always covering up, dressing down and yep it completely defeats the purpose of why I got them in the first place. I feel like Katie Price any time I have any form of cleavage and as a result dont dress up much anymore.
I kind of miss my old boobs that were just fine, I struggle to dress, I constantly feel like a bimbo.

On the other side I feel much more confident with my husband which was one of my main things. I always felt like I wasn't attractive enough. I knew his exgf had a BA and thought if he had already had perfect boobs how could he love mine? So on the intimate side of things, I can walk around naked and not have to hide and feel sexier. However it took a BA to realise that he loved me just the way I was before and it was ridiculous of me to try and compete with my vision of perfect breasts and... yeah, all in all I am regretting my decision a bit today.

If I had never had a BA I would have always wanted one and I always felt like I wasn't attractive and sexy enough. But now I do have one I feel uncomfortable with them most of the time and wish I hadn't done anything...
I hate myself for it, My husband spent over 5K treating me to something I said I always wanted and now I dont anymore.

I saw my surgeon for my 1 year review and we spoke about all this, he is very happy with my healing but of course has addressed the way i feel and we discussed removing them.

Of course now I worry about what they will look like, I worry about what my husband will think after having amazing pert boobs in his bed for a year, I worry massively about the surgery but then what i would like the most is to go back to the way I looked pre surgery. A more natural look.

Has anyone had an explant?
Has anyone felt like me?

Sorry this isnt the most upbeat post, but this forum is about sharing our stories and this is mine!

Love X
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

My 1 year post OP Empty Re: My 1 year post OP

Post by Twinky 8th January 2017, 7:54 pm

Hello hun,
been wanting to reply but my dam computer keeps playing up!

I will be 2 years this June and I feel a little bit like you in some ways.
I wonder how I would look if I just had them removed when its time to have them re-done, or even sooner, but I know they will look worse then they did in the first place!

For me, its the comfort thing. or rather, always feeling uncomfortable and aware of them as mine are still very pert and not as squishy as I had hoped.  Its really annoying when your not used to having boobs. I hate that its tricky cuddling my children cos I'm very aware of them and they feel so wrong if I lay on my stomach too, or even on my side in certain positions.
I think the crux of it for me is this: having big boobs doesn't = I love my body!! I have learnt that now. And iv just got to get a grip and realise, no one is perfect and everyone has parts of there body they hate!
I don't hate mine now, but I do sometimes have days where they bug me.

Having said all of this, I have put a few pounds on over xmas, and I honestly feel like because I have boobs, I kind of look in proportion now? Even when I'm slim or a stone heavier, I just looked curvy - and hey I'm cool with that! So at the minute, I'm kind of in an 'ok' place with them.

For the most part - I try to ignore them and kinda treat them as my own. I never photograph them anymore - (something I always did) and I do feel sexier with hubs (except if I'm laid on my back then they ache if he touches them a little) but yeh, for the most part- touch wood, I'm ok with them! LOL

I'm glad you got chance to go through all of your concerns with your surgeon.
And I guess its just one of those things that you will probably just learn to live with. Unless you really hate them, then its back down the surgery route.

Next time would you consider going smaller or would you rather just have them out?
How do you feel about that decision at the moment?

Hope you manage to come to a decision. I don't think I realised just how tough it would be at times.

Keep us posted.

Take care,

xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 12th January 2017, 8:39 am

Hello ladies 
Haven't been on in a while. Sorry you feel like this, like twinky said what about smaller implants. Do you think if you do go ahead and have them removed would there be more stretched skin? 

Hope you decide on what's best for you xxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 12th January 2017, 8:55 am

I can totally relate to you both with this, I love the look of my boobs but man they are uncomfortable:-/

No bra is ever comfortable, they all hurt, but when I take my bra off, that's uncomfortable too. Still can't sleep on my front, still get pain in my shoulder blades. I too try and hide them most of the time and wish I'd perhaps just gone that little bit smaller, mainly for comfort reasons.

Saying all that, I'm still glad I had it done, I'd def not consider having them removed as I hated how I looked before, so I guess this is the price I pay for it. 

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down