Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revision surgery delay advice

3 posters

Go down

Revision surgery delay advice  Empty Revision surgery delay advice

Post by Emmybird2 9th June 2016, 4:32 pm

Hi ladies it's been a while since I've posted on here and again it's advice I'm after again. I'll give you a brief history I had my surgery in Feb last year and by September I could tell they weren't right saw the surgeon and he said leave it till January so it's been a year and we'll get you booked in I said well I work in school so can only have it done in the August holidays. Got told to make an appointment in the May half term for pre op. Phoned up well in advance sorry can't release appointments for may yet kept phoning weekly to finally get told we don't have any for the half term so I made one for the week after in the afternoon meaning I had to leave work early. The day before I get a call saying sorry your appointment is going to have to be re arranged the surgeon has to catch a flight the next available date is July I state I need a August appointment for surgery as I work in school and finally get to see him first thing in the morning.  When I get there all is discussed and I need to go to reception to make an appointment for the 16th or 17th when there is a definite surgery date available and go home happy. Not the case the supervisor isn't in so my appointment can't be confirmed till later when they will call me. I go to work! I get a call and can't take it so I ring them back when I can and get told that no re ops are being done in August!!!!!! 
So here is the advice bit I've told them I want an August appointment and if I don't get one I will complain but I'm not sure if I've got a case to complain about, am I entitled to an available surgery slot?
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Revision surgery delay advice  Empty Re: Revision surgery delay advice

Post by Emmybird2 9th June 2016, 6:59 pm

Also want to add the problems with my breasts. The right has dropped too far which makes the nipple to high. If that was the only trouble it would be a simple bit of skin removal and pocket tightening but my left breast has a ridge underneath when I tense my muscle and it hurts to do so this apparently is because I have strong chest muscles which also cause the issue of a large gap between. I think the solution would be to move the implants to above the muscle so I can use my muscles properly again. The surgeon won't do that though because he says the will cause rippling above the implant when I bend over. Is he just fobbing me off because it's more work? He's going to put in smaller implants and tighten the pockets but I think that will only last so long as graverty is inevitably going to take over again and make them drop. Do I insist I want them over the muscle? Any advice would be greatly appreciated x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 10th June 2016, 6:52 am

the thing with unders i believe is that they dont particularly drop, if it has maybe the crease has been cut too low,this is the reason i had unders,i also didnt have enough skin to have overs, i was told unders are like having a bra on all the time, the only thing that will give is the skin on the top, my skin is very stretchy and as a result the implants are exactly in the same place but my skin is sort of sliding down over them,cue slighlty low nipples,more upper pole than even pole.
i hope you get the answers you need, i also need a reop and work school times so getting in is a nightmare.
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 10th June 2016, 11:38 am

I have overs and the ripling, it's not noticeable while wearing a bra but naked it is even when in an upright position. I don't like the ripling but it doesn't cause any issues. I think it's your right to have them over or under. With regards to an August appointment, if surgeon and theatre are free, what's their problem. Maybe contact your surgeon directly advising of the issue your having and see if he can get the appointment book for you. Best of luck xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 10th June 2016, 1:40 pm

Thanks for the replies ladies I have seen the surgeon and as far as he was concerned I should have walked out of clinic with an appointment date it is the main office at the hospital group that have decided no re-ops in August. So he was being honest about the rippling and not just using it as an excuse. My worry is the use of my muscles I've not been able to use them properly since cos of the pain would they go back to normal if I got overs ? X
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 10th June 2016, 1:46 pm

its possible, as the muscles wont be stretched as much. im the opposite my muscles are compact, very difficult to make a muscle.. my chest muscles now respond. i can imagine it would seem a better option to either to go over or somehow stretch out the muscle cavity more to reduce the pain
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 10th June 2016, 2:21 pm

I'll talk to him again when I go in for surgery and see what gets said I just want to be strong enough to lift my motorbike again as I've not been able to since I had them done last February
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down