Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implants and uplift under local anaesthetic?

2 posters

Go down

Implants and uplift under local anaesthetic? Empty Implants and uplift under local anaesthetic?

Post by lumpybumpy 29th September 2015, 9:26 pm

Hi all

I'm interested in having a BA under local anaesthetic but I need implants and an uplift. When I've looked into this with surgeons who offer LA, they only seem to do implants only. I thought this may be because an uplift and implants takes longer than just implants. Does anyone know if the both are available under LA? Also, Ive only come across 2 surgeons who offer the LA, sultan hassan and mr nishikawa, does anyone know of any others? Thanks for reading :-) xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Implants and uplift under local anaesthetic? Empty Re: Implants and uplift under local anaesthetic?

Post by Charlii 29th September 2015, 9:52 pm

By local, do you mean under sedation? There's a few girls here that have had that, but ba only. I think maybe because it's quite a new thing still, and an uplift can be a bigger, longer procedure. It also has to be more precise, and with local and sedation rather than GA, there is still the risk of the patient moving. I'd do some thorough research, maybe email a couple of baaps surgeons for their opinions on it?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Implants and uplift under local anaesthetic? Empty Re: Implants and uplift under local anaesthetic?

Post by lumpybumpy 30th September 2015, 9:51 am

Hey Charlie, yes that's that's right the sedation, I thought it may be the case that it's for implants only as an uplift involves more work and time. I'm not quite ready for consultations again as I need to lose a little more weight to be at my 'boob ready' body stagev lol but when I get there I'll ask the question :-) thanks xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down