Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

picture trail help!

3 posters

Go down

picture trail help!   Empty picture trail help!

Post by Kay1510 27th July 2015, 8:53 am

Hey ladies! I'm thinking of starting my own picture trail soon.. I've started taking some photos to add to the all important before photos! !

Some of you lovelies have given me their usernames/passwords so I can look at some.. 1. So I know what one looks like and 2. To stop me from going insane and thinking my new boobies are going to look this high and flat forever!  

One problem. . I cannot life of me work out how to get onto your profiles and see the photos!! Maybe I'm just tired from lack of sleep because I'm not normally this bad with technology! ! 

Can anyone help me out? Or send me a link or similar? 

Also if anyone else doesn't mind sharing their trails I'd be grateful if I could take a peek! I'll ALWAYS let you know what I think after and have no hesitation sharing my one once it's under way! 

Thanks ladies xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

picture trail help!   Empty Re: picture trail help!

Post by Charlii 27th July 2015, 12:11 pm

Have you tried popping pictrail or picture trail in the search bar at the top? Or have a browse through the FAQs, there might be something there? Sorry, I've never used the site before
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 27th July 2015, 2:46 pm

Hi [Only admins are allowed to see this link]! You first need to go on to the picture trail website: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and then type in the username you've been given by one the girls here, then you'll be asked to enter the password she gave you, then you'll be able to see her album. I'll send you mine later as have nearly finished doing mine xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 27th July 2015, 4:28 pm

Thanks girls I've worked it out now  :) ah thanks Shona that's great! Drop me a pm when you're done.  Hope you're doing OK!!! Xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 27th July 2015, 4:41 pm

Hi Kay! Yes I'll definitely send you a pm once I've added today's pics :-). Loving your new Avi ;-).
Yes I'm doing surprisingly well today! Managed my round trip to london, really wasn't as tiring as I thought it would be. And seeing my surgeon gave me a boost too. I haven't looked at my scars yet, gonna wait till my husband gets home so he can see them too (he's taken the kids out for the day). How are you doing today? How's the pain levels? Hope its easing off a bit more now? xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 27th July 2015, 5:11 pm

Thanks hun! Haha thank you! Thought I'd join in! From the side they look massive to me but small from the front because they're so flat and square still.  Well done for today! Feeling how I am now I don't know how I'm going to cope tomorrow! I still really hurt and feel heavy.  I think it wouldn't be as bad If my neck and back didn't hurt so much and I am sooooooo bloated it's making my macom dig in. My bf went to get me some bra extenders today so let's see if that helps!  

Yeah dont blame you.. I think lll wait to look at my scars too when I have someone else there in case I faint! 

Pain in the mornings is less though at least!  Also I think I was really numb at first but now I'm getting some feeling back (my nipples are seriously sensitive) i think maybe i can feel more? I cleaned the kitchen today. It took everything I had and I took it easy but I felt like I was stiffening up! 

Hows the pain for you now? 

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes! Xxx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down