Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help!

3 posters

Go down

Help! Empty Help!

Post by blushhelp 5th March 2015, 10:45 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] This is blush89!!

I have a problem!

The forum logged me out and it would appear I have forgotten my password to get back in. I've tried everything! I then went on the 'Forgot my password' link and it's saying the email I am using is not linked to my account.

I've got a horrible feeling I don't know what my email to this account even is anymore! The reason being, when I first tried to register on this site I had a load of problems registering. In the end I made a new email address on google gmail and used this with a new password. I created this email JUST so I could register properly.

From then, it's just remembered who I am and let me in no problems. But it must have timed out because now I can't get in  Shocked

AND I don't remember my 'new' email I created! Google seems to have wiped it!

So so so stuck and I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms LOL. Is there anyway you can send me my password to an email I can access? I really don't want to have to start a new accont from scratch :( It took me AGES to get to my membership status lol!!

Please help!!  hissy panic

xxxx
blushhelp
blushhelp
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Help! Empty Re: Help!

Post by blushhelp 5th March 2015, 11:01 am

Just found a scrap of paper with my username blush89 and password on it, but I tried this password so many times and it wouldnt log in so no idea what's going on :(

I think the gmail I set up, purposefully just to sign up to this site because I was having issues with my regular email, was minsterhamp @ gmail com but when I go onto gmail all I can do is log into my regular account. I'm wondering if the address minsterhamp got deleted when I wiped my PC recently of history. 

Arghh what to do  nope x
blushhelp
blushhelp
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 5th March 2015, 1:03 pm

I'm back!!! I have remembered my bloody password! Panic over! Thanks! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th March 2015, 5:58 pm

LOL!!

Write it down next time! If it does happen again, pop one of us a PM and we can help.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum