Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody had 470 or 495cc natrelle implants?

4 posters

Go down

Anybody had 470 or 495cc natrelle implants? Empty Anybody had 470 or 495cc natrelle implants?

Post by chocolateclare 19th December 2013, 10:39 am

Im a 34aa and deciding wether to have 470cc or 495 natrelle overs. What size roughly does that bring u. i literally have no breast tissue. 

thanks xxx
chocolateclare
chocolateclare
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Anybody had 470 or 495cc natrelle implants? Empty Re: Anybody had 470 or 495cc natrelle implants?

Post by jenniferrf1 19th December 2013, 10:45 am

We always say here focus on the size you like rather than the numbers because implants are measured in cc's as it isn't am exact science...
We can't say what size you will end up as it's an individual thing. Even if you find someone with the exact same stats as you, chances are you won't end up with the same results because of features such as breast width diameter and your rib age aswell as your body type etc!
I had 460 and am a 32E, however other women only need 290 for example and will end up measuring bigger than me.. It's all relative!

So try not to worry about what cup size your be after, it's only a number and one that even your surgeon can't guarantee, just focus on the look :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Anybody had 470 or 495cc natrelle implants? Empty Re: Anybody had 470 or 495cc natrelle implants?

Post by COOKIE 19th December 2013, 12:44 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Claire  wavey 

Sizing is one of the things that impossible for us to give you any definitive answers for Claire, even your own surgeon who is the expert in this field can only ever give you a guestimate. Unfortunately breast augmentation isn't an 'exact science' and therefore even those ladies with the same stats and the same sized implants can come away with completely different results, but if you'd like a general idea of what you might expect you could always try looking through out Everyone's post-op stats thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You may also find this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helpful along with this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also.

I hope that helps hun.

If you'd like to.... You could introduce yourself in the 'Say Hello' section of the forum and maybe tell us a little about yourself, so we can all give you a big Breast Buddies welcome. 

If you'd rather not though that's fine... Its just nice to have you here with us and I hope you enjoy the forum. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 19th December 2013, 12:56 pm

I've just had 460's - i was a bit scared by the number of cc's but trusted my surgeons recommendation. As you describe, i also have no breast tissue (struggled to fill a 34A). It's very early days for me, but looking at them they look a D cup (no idea what they measure yet!) - i'm very happy with the size. Good luck hunny xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down