Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

+31
mrspb
Montana
Blacksparkledstarr
Blondie14
Rebeccajbarratt
Charlie1234
drinkeroftea
HollieAnne10
arfarrell
bgorringe
LuciaH
Boney1992
Moomins
Doughty
Dayzeee
kdeee
Prettylil
ringring21
Bigange1
5stonedown
emilysarahdodds
Zoe_P
kel70
Becciann84
Lias6246
mirren001
SharonM
jenniferrf1
pip405
COOKIE
IsabellExpat
35 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 6 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by IsabellExpat 10th January 2015, 10:26 pm

drinkeroftea wrote:Hi Isabelle, 

I am so glad to see you back!! I have read your thread so many times when I was researching.

Would you mind if I had a look at your picture trail? I've got my uplift booked on the 10th feb and a wee bit nervous. (make that very nervous!)

Thanks

x
I know exactly how how feel babe... but don't worry, you will be fine!
I will sort my picture trail and send you the codes. 
Give You Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians - Page 6 Empty Re: Isabells Pictures uplif t& 440 Furry Brazilians

Post by drinkeroftea 11th January 2015, 11:58 am

Thank you  Thumbsup
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 14th January 2015, 9:20 pm

I have a new, updated picture trail now! :ok:
Please PM for codes.

Warning for extremely saggy pre op boobs... sick

I have to mention that I have had a scar revision around... 9 months post op. To make the lower part of my breast more "U-shaped".

I have done 1 laser treatment on my scars and will do 2 more treatments. To remove all redness from my scars. After that I will tattoo my areolas to make them a bit darker.
They got a bit pale after my surgery Rolling Eyes

Give You Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 15th January 2015, 8:04 am

Oh wow!!

They look amazing! Absolutely fantastic. You must be so pleased. 

Thank you so much for sharing, it really does help us pre-oppers 

Xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th January 2015, 10:14 am

I know I already PMd you but I'd like to add here on your thread just what an incredible change in your breasts since your surgery. 

They truly look amazing Isabell - And a very natural result too. yes Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 15th January 2015, 11:16 pm

Thank you so much! Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie1234 18th January 2015, 11:51 am

Hi isabell, I'm 3 days post op and panicking re these two footballs on my chest! I've had an uplift and 330cc implant! Is it possible to look at your trail, and hopefully put my mind at ease? Xx
Charlie1234
Charlie1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th January 2015, 11:13 pm

Charlie1234 wrote:Hi isabell, I'm 3 days post op and panicking re these two footballs on my chest! I've had an uplift and 330cc implant! Is it possible to look at your trail, and hopefully put my mind at ease? Xx
Of course Charlie! I'll PM you  Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 18th January 2015, 11:26 pm

Hi Hun I'm 4 days post op and also had really saggy Breast with one slightly bigger than the other :0/ pleas could I take a look at your trail? Iv had 410cc xxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th January 2015, 11:27 pm

Rebeccajbarratt wrote:Hi Hun I'm 4 days post op and also had really saggy Breast with one slightly bigger than the other :0/ pleas could I take a look at your trail? Iv had 410cc xxx
Sure thing babe! I will PM you about the codes
Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 18th January 2015, 11:29 pm

Thankyou so much hun really appreciate it xx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th January 2015, 11:34 pm

Rebeccajbarratt wrote:Thankyou so much hun really appreciate it xx
group hug
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 18th January 2015, 11:36 pm

Oh wow I bet your over the moon :0) what a difference! I hope mine turn out as good! Bet that has done wonders for your confidence as will mine :0) I love mine already lol thanks for sharing hun xxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th January 2015, 11:38 pm

Rebeccajbarratt wrote:Oh wow I bet your over the moon :0) what a difference! I hope mine turn out as good! Bet that has done wonders for your confidence as will mine :0) I love mine already lol thanks for sharing hun xxx
I never excepted mine to be so good. I mean...the surgeon had a disaster to work with.
So for me, my surgeon is a magician Hysterical
I had great value for the $ I payed for surgery.

Give You Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 18th January 2015, 11:40 pm

They look amazing hun and love ur avi :0) xx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 20th January 2015, 10:34 am

Hi isabell, please can I see pics ? This is the op I will be getting and very worried about the scars and recovery really wish I just needed implant but noo they defo need a lift! Loving this site really great to hear other peoples stories and hear that your not the only one with worries concerns :-D feeling excited but very nervous xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksparkledstarr 3rd March 2015, 10:20 am

Hi Isabel

Would you mind if I also have a look at your pics? I'm going for a consult on Friday, hoping to have a re-op to sort out my right breast. Would like to have conical's but may need an uplift for the right breast too. Xx
Blacksparkledstarr
Blacksparkledstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 29th March 2015, 11:49 am

Your profile pic looks great you must be so pleased. I won't ask to have a look as I'm brand new on this site but may be asking in a few weeks as I'm now obsessed lol
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 1st April 2015, 1:43 pm

Hi Isabell I don't know if I'm too new to ask to see your pictures but I would really like to see a before and after as someone has suggested the furry implants to me, I have been told I only need a benelli lift but I was unsure as I was pretty convinced I would need an anchor lift. If I'm too new no worries hun xx
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 25th April 2015, 12:14 pm

IsabellExpat wrote:I have a new, updated picture trail now! :ok:
Please PM for codes.

Warning for extremely saggy pre op boobs... sick

I have to mention that I have had a scar revision around... 9 months post op. To make the lower part of my breast more "U-shaped".

I have done 1 laser treatment on my scars and will do 2 more treatments. To remove all redness from my scars. After that I will tattoo my areolas to make them a bit darker.
They got a bit pale after my surgery Rolling Eyes

Give You Isabell
Could I have a sneak at your new picture trail please? I have also sent you a PM, hope you don't mind Give You
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleBee91 9th July 2015, 1:39 pm

Hi Isabelle,

I know that you had your op a while ago but just wanted to say that the twins look absolutely amazing in your profile pic! Just wondering if you would mind me having a look at your picture trail? I am scheduled in for an uplift with 560HP furries on 8th September and just wanted a realistic view of what to expect lol. All before and afters show you is what they look like all healed and lovely haha trying to prepare myself for the inbetween stage. 

Like Mrs PB says if I am too new hun please dont worry about telling me no way haha. Hope you are still super happy with your results.
xx
ElleBee91
ElleBee91
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 13th August 2015, 10:09 pm

Im interested have you had the tattooing done as I was thinking about it as my nipples are not very round and thought it might help also could I have a looks at your pic I'm 6 months post op and feel mine arnt healing very symmetrical and it would be good to see if I'm being paranoid or not lol thanks Emma xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn23 4th November 2015, 12:52 am

could I take a look?
jenn23
jenn23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 25th November 2015, 8:44 pm

Hi would you mind if I had a look please? My op is tomorrow!! Arghh!! Xx
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by tan36 21st December 2015, 4:28 pm

Could I take a peek please I'm 19 days post op after having full anchor lift and new implants x
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6