Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information needed before decision & book 30/5/13

Go down

Information needed before decision & book 30/5/13 Empty Information needed before decision & book 30/5/13

Post by halo 26th April 2013, 9:54 pm

Hello, i know impossible as you cant see my boobs but, i have not had the best time with my boob jobs...the first 1 back in 2000 went perfectly.....went from A to D 400cc overs, 2nd boob job went to Cyprus got infection, which obv we are warned about, was left with disgusting massive scarring around both areolas........3rd was to correct this..now have p.i.p want them taken out plus had a pregnancy, so what would your advice be on a uplift? Nipple lift/or anchor lift, also what type of implants would you advise me i heard my bwdth is 24? Does this sound correct, so really wanted to know what are the best implants for the fullest volume and roundest looks.......i wanted the natrell style 45, but was told they are far to narrow and would leave space either side that it didnt fill? And that they could leave my nipples pointing down if the implants are to full/high Information needed before decision & book 30/5/13 267328
Sorry for all this in 1 go but i cant believe how incredibly nervous i am this time round...i am really hoping that this is the last boob job for a loooong long time.
Thankyou in advance x
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down