Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reducing size next week

Go down

Reducing size next week Empty Reducing size next week

Post by LouiseR11 7th March 2013, 7:55 am

Hi Dr, i really hope you can help me as i am meant to be going in to surgery next Wednesday.

I hd a R&R three months ago and i webt rom round 300 to anatomical unders 580. I really dislike the shape and size of them as they feel very wide.

I am meant to be going in for revision surgery next wednesday and now i am even more confused.

If i go down to 480 rounds will i look emty and saggy still, the surgeon said he could do a nipple lift that would involeve scare around the nipple and down the vertical but im really worried about these.

Would changing from a 580 anatomical to 580 round anatomical make much difference in the shape as i wanted moer fullness up top, or even if i jusr went down to 500??

Really hope you can give a little advice especially as im going in next week.Thanks, Louise xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down