Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Book train ticket & they change check-in time

3 posters

Go down

You Book train ticket & they change check-in time Empty You Book train ticket & they change check-in time

Post by alice111 28th December 2012, 6:59 pm

Hi girlies,

So I booked my train for my 2nd BA on 2nd January and they rang me today to change the time to earlier. I told them I would have to pay £40 extra with the £10 charge included to change the time.
Ive just seen another website doing a cheaper ticket. Wondering if MYA can refund my ticket I paid £23.00, and I go book on the other site.

Anyone clued up on this that can give me advice plz? xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

You Book train ticket & they change check-in time Empty Re: You Book train ticket & they change check-in time

Post by COOKIE 28th December 2012, 7:03 pm

I can't say for definite they will refund you Alice, but they should yes

Its not your fault they changed the time and because their change in scheduled has resulted in further cost for you, they should refund hun... I can't see them not refunding you, but just can't say for sure sweetness only the clinic would be able to give you a 'definite answer' xx

Not long now Alice! woohoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

You Book train ticket & they change check-in time Empty Re: You Book train ticket & they change check-in time

Post by alice111 28th December 2012, 7:09 pm

Thanks cookie, I will know tomorrow what the outlook is, fingers crossed they refund me this train ticket, and I go to the other website to book as that train is direct. See what happens, it is really inconvenient.

I have to check in 8.30am, previously it was 12pm!! Big difference xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th December 2012, 7:11 pm

It is a huge inconvenience Alice and the very least they can do is compensate you for that.

On the plus side, you'll have new boobs in the morning! yahoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 28th December 2012, 7:35 pm

I hope they do and I can book my direct train instead...I'll be paying £10 more but it doesn't matter if it's direct.

Yay I sure will! Took approx 2 hours after arrival time to go into surgery. As I'm getting 1500cc, it could well take two hours in theatre.

So I'm guessing I will be having lunch, dinner, hot choc n biscuits before bed that day and breakfast in the morning. I like their hospital meals...although last time I couldn't stomach anything for a while. xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 28th December 2012, 7:46 pm

That's very cheeky of them. Def call and ask for a refund!! I bet you are getting excited now :-) they are going to look fab! You having overs or unders?x
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 28th December 2012, 9:32 pm

Thank you ftmum1986. I'm excited and nervous as they are huge implants!
Looking forward to flaunting them in the summer. Im having overs hun xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down