Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought I'd share this link "celeb boob sizes"

+3
COOKIE
getstripped
Katiebrad
7 posters

Go down

Thought I'd share this link "celeb boob sizes" Empty Thought I'd share this link "celeb boob sizes"

Post by Katiebrad 2nd November 2012, 11:25 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4621918/stars-bra-sizes-rihanna-kim-kardashian.html

Thought I'd share this :) sorry if it doesn't work as a link I'm on my phone xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd share this link "celeb boob sizes" Empty Re: Thought I'd share this link "celeb boob sizes"

Post by getstripped 2nd November 2012, 11:31 am

wow just had a peek ,it works hun xx
getstripped
getstripped
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd share this link "celeb boob sizes" Empty Re: Thought I'd share this link "celeb boob sizes"

Post by COOKIE 2nd November 2012, 12:09 pm

Thanks for the link hun :thumbs:

These publications are part of the reason so many women get their sizes wrong... I mean come on!!!!!

Sofia Vergara - 36DD. More like a 32G
Tyra Banks -32DD. More like a 30E
Kim Kardashian 36D hahahahaha oh dear... More like a 32G/GG
Kate Upton - 34D. More like a 32F
Katy Perry 32D. She's tiny! More like a 28E
Beyonce 36C where do they get these sizes from?!?!?! seeing stars more like a 32FF
Nicole scherzinger 36D. More like a 28F
Nicki Minaj 34C more like a 32F
Jennifer Lopez 34B more like a 30D
Rhianna 34B more like a 28D

It's like anything over a DD is wrong! growl very confusing for women looking to have a BA and checking out those size, telling their surgeon they want the D cup Kim Kardashian has and then getting upset when they're so much smaller than expected and this is because every celeb you see has nothing above a DD!

This is why it's beat to SHOW the surgeon the breast size you want from taking a picture with you rather than requesting a cup size that is perceived to be a size rather than factually a size. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 2nd November 2012, 12:27 pm

This is one of the main reasons I thought I would post it as I thought no way can them sizes be right! You are so right about women asking for a d like kim k and then wondering why they look nothing like hers!
I actually showed my surgeon a picture of myself when I was breastfeeding as my boobs were massive and I was so upset when they went lol! Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd November 2012, 4:59 pm

What a load of pants, never seen sizes so wrong, feel sorry for the celebs if those are the sizes they actually wear
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 2nd November 2012, 6:37 pm

I think this explains why to this day I am completely baffled by sizes!
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd November 2012, 8:35 am

Lol I agree, things like this are so confusing! Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 3rd November 2012, 10:16 am

Had to laugh..do these journalists only think big boobs are D's or DD's? Kim Khardashians are massive!!!! DD? Pah! Hysterical
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd November 2012, 3:52 pm

At least it explains why most people including myself thought a dd was so big lol xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 5th November 2012, 6:56 pm

It makes me sick people think big boobs are a 36dd, when in the real world big boobs are 32f/ff/g ect...

They make out a D is massive but I was a D pre op and felt like my boobs were tiny! Don't get me wrong a D might be big to some ladies but on my frame it was small.

It certainly explain why so many girls aren't happy or missguided when it comes to bra sizes! x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down