Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple sensation absent for a year and a half.

2 posters

Go down

Nipple sensation absent for a year and a half. Empty Nipple sensation absent for a year and a half.

Post by HighMaintainance 17th August 2012, 8:07 am

I had my augmentation last year in Feb. From an a to a d cup. Inframammary incision. One of the things I was most afraid of was permanent loss of nipple sensation. But, you know, they all say the same thing. It won't happen and how 'unlikely' it is blah blah blah. So why is it I still at this stage have numbness. I'm beginning to get angry and depressed. I feel lied to and betrayed. I can feel soreness around my period and if I move the implant when I'm in a certain position I can feel possible pleasure sensation behind the nipple. But when a partner sucks and licks them they're dead to the world. It used to drive me crazy before. I've done message techniques and prod them daily with tweezers as advised but I feel I'm being made out like a shmuck. Nothing is happening. If I had my implants removed would sensation come back? Please just tell me like it is as I'm sick of being made a fool of and being told all this bullsh-t 'facts' that don't apply to my circumstances.
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Nipple sensation absent for a year and a half. Empty Re: Nipple sensation absent for a year and a half.

Post by John Davison 21st September 2012, 8:18 pm

Hi

I'm sorry things are being a problem for you. Complete loss of nipple sensation is possible after this operation. It is very unusual, but is possible. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to change this. Forget the massage and tweezers. They may still change- nerve recovery changes over years. Removing the implants would not make any difference.

If you pricked your nipple with a needle would it hurt? If yes, then your sensation may get better with time.
John Davison
John Davison
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 11

http://www.kentplasticsurgery.co.uk

Back to top Go down