Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREASTFEEDING CAUSING CAPSULAR CONTRACTION?

3 posters

Go down

BREASTFEEDING CAUSING CAPSULAR CONTRACTION? Empty BREASTFEEDING CAUSING CAPSULAR CONTRACTION?

Post by jumperoo2 30th July 2012, 9:18 pm

Hi

I Had my BA doen in 2006 with textured anatomical implants, all went fantastic and has been perfect up until a couple of days ago, i am currently breastfeeding my 4 month old baby and i have noticed one breast geting harder, at first i thought this was down to milk supply but even when the breast is empty it remains much harder and i can feel the implant Can breastfeeding cause capsular contraction after 6 years? I there anything i can do about this? ideally i want to continue breast feeding for the next 7-8 months. many thanks in advance
jumperoo2
jumperoo2
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

BREASTFEEDING CAUSING CAPSULAR CONTRACTION? Empty Re: BREASTFEEDING CAUSING CAPSULAR CONTRACTION?

Post by 2nd time lucky 30th July 2012, 9:43 pm

Hi hun and welcome. C C can happen at any time, a few months and even yrs after a b a. I had it with my 1st b a but am afraid I cant answer the breastfeeding question as I breastfed my children before I had my b a. Am sure someone will come along and answer you soon xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

BREASTFEEDING CAUSING CAPSULAR CONTRACTION? Empty Re: BREASTFEEDING CAUSING CAPSULAR CONTRACTION?

Post by marley1973 10th November 2012, 11:48 am

hello

i guess you have probably found the answer to your CC and brest feeding q now but i will answer anyways

my boobs were fine until i fell pregnant 6 years ago. alll the way through they were fine until the breastfeeding bit.

My right boob like you say went very very hard and after 3 prgnancies i knew it wasnt the letting down milk, i couldnt really feed from the right much - it was too painful. As i was getting loads of flow on the left and only a trickle from the right - my BF co ordinator brought a machine pump thing from the hospital. it helped with the flow and i learnt to feed him from under my arm like holding a rugby ball.

once i stopped feeding around 12 weeks - the left went back and soft the right still hard and my nipple went inverted. to touch it still - 5 years later is like razor blades whereas the feeling in my left has intensified BREASTFEEDING CAUSING CAPSULAR CONTRACTION? 899188 - i left it as i was in no pain but, as the years went on my right got worse in shape (sort of implant in place hard but my skin/own boob hanging off it) - it sounds gross. from the front no one could tell in a bra but when the bra is off my nipple is sort of underneath near the infra mammitory fold. I am now having revision surgery in march - i cant live with the emotional detatchment its affecting my sex life and marriage.

So, I am going to be honest, in my experience I felt left out like i had this burning desire to feed my little one at what every cost (i didnt my first two due to facial deformity) but thats another story...

They say breast is best - yes no doubt it is for the baby. For me absolutely not. I wish i had never done it as i believe it was the feeding that caused the mess my boobs are in now (the one on the right)

hope this helps someone else in future.

if in doubt about wether to feed and affect on implants - speak to a PS as all other medical people like Health visito r and GP midwife will encourage you to do it, well in my case where are those people now? they said i would be fine and i most definately am not

kerry
marley1973
marley1973
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down