Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum feedback and recommendations.

+73
blondie12
msc2013
LJR
Sassysazzle
jilly mak
SharonM
Specialkj
missvmac28
misty23
emilysarahdodds
jesber123
Lottie835
Blueeyedsoul13
jenniferrf1
dove
Nicole
melstar82
katielou2111
achorley
LouiseR11
tinkerbell24
sianyoungx
noellepig
balamoryyellfruit
missfrancesca1989
Scatty247
deexx
Doublethetrouble2012
ELS
Cat1985
Emilycornwall
Kxx
rockyk12
Shazcott
Kmaise3
xlaurenx
mirren001
Maisy_Ann
jakki32
icecream
mrsball
Isabella25
zthomas
Mummy me
lx79
welshvicci123
misf1
NurseSophie89
tracy2010
Loobs
Natty29
Kat4
jay88
EmmaArden
Lolcake
Princess_x
karleyxxx
Pammie85
butterfly7713
suzi73
Stephy x
letfreedomsing
sammi710
flowermanc
2nd time lucky
Gillian1808
SunshineLady
cazalino
sparkyleeds
Wishful
chocolatemonster
*Alice*
COOKIE
77 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  Empty Forum feedback and recommendations.

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2012, 5:10 pm

Do you know anybody having a BA and needing our support/help? maybe 'real life' friends or possibly 'cyber' ones?

I get so many PMs from our lovely members telling me what an amazing forum we all have in BJSF, but I was just wondering... Do you tell your friends about us? Would you recommend us?

We have the most amazing women on BJSF who come here everyday and selflessly give their time to helping other women and I feel we have so much to offer in terms of support and advice and really want to get the word out there to others who might benefit from being here with us...

So please girls, if you can recommend us to your real life or cyber friend, the girl your chatting to whilst waiting to go for your consultation, the girl sharing a room with you at the hospital, the girl asking about your boobs in the gym! any woman who might get help from us here... please do tell them about us wont you?. We'd really like to help  Forum feedback and recommendations.  321562  xx .

Last edited by cookie on 25th July 2013, 2:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  Empty Re: Forum feedback and recommendations.

Post by *Alice* 29th June 2012, 5:32 pm

I would absolutely always recommend BJSF to any woman considering a BA. This place is such a huge source of support to us all, whether at the start of our journey or going through it... I can't imagine what it would have been like to go through a BA without BJSF and I'd love all other women to get the same support. X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  Empty Re: Forum feedback and recommendations.

Post by chocolatemonster 29th June 2012, 5:46 pm

Without a shadow of a doubt! Give You xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 29th June 2012, 5:52 pm

Already have done!!!x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 29th June 2012, 5:54 pm

I would defo!!!,its been a brilliant source of information for me ,i have found out lots of things that the docs dont tell you!!,i would have been very lost without you girls and you kept my spirits up when i was very down with the loss of my sister so a big THANKYOU to you all !Forum feedback and recommendations.  948189 xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 29th June 2012, 6:16 pm

Absolutely, I've I have a question there will always b someone who can help. Everyone is lovely and its interesting seeing people countdown to surgery then come back a couple of days later with their stories. Thank U and keep up the good work xxxx
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 29th June 2012, 6:19 pm

Of course I would! This forum has been so helpful I'd see it as a necessary addition to the BA journey!!

You are known as my 'boobie friends' Hysterical xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillian1808 29th June 2012, 6:30 pm

I would def recommend it! It has been amazing so far & I'm still pre op. Stars
I can imagine it will answer all of my questions along the way & everyone is so nice. It's somewhere that you can discuss everything! yipee
Gillian1808
Gillian1808
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 29th June 2012, 7:44 pm

I LOVE this forum and have told all my friends about it. Its be a life saver for me ,not just about my pips and replacement but for personal things and you girls really really helped me from going around the bend with the bad tinnitus I am enduring at the moment. Who would think a boob job forum could do that, so thanks girls. group hug xxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by flowermanc 29th June 2012, 7:50 pm

Deffo! i think theres some girls who jump into Ba's possibly not doing enough research not knowing the full risks etc etc i think a fourm like this gives you so much knowledge and allso support for those who need it x
flowermanc
flowermanc
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 29th June 2012, 8:21 pm

yep would def recommend this forum it has been so helpful to me, xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 29th June 2012, 9:40 pm

100%! I love this place and all of you for everything thank you
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 30th June 2012, 8:08 am

I have reccommended it too Forum feedback and recommendations.  184153 x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 30th June 2012, 8:31 am

Me too!! im also ways talking to someone bout this forum, its helped me so much. I used to go on FB when ever i had a few minutes spare but now the first thing i do is come on here to see how all you ladies are doing!!! Forum feedback and recommendations.  184153
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 30th June 2012, 2:09 pm

Yes, Yes, Yes and already have done. Fab forum, great people giving help and support and I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't have come on here and asked questions and sometimes vented my frustartions lol xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 1st July 2012, 2:49 pm

Without a doubt i would/will and have recomended BJFS i have had my BA booked for months and have googled and treid to get advice from everywhere! One week on this site and i have had all my questions answered and have swapped stories with some lovely ladies :) so so glad i had this site recomended to me.Forum feedback and recommendations.  154564
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 1st July 2012, 3:13 pm

Yes defo :-)

This forum was recommended to me by a friend and it the best thing I could have done.

I have met some great girls who have all shared their stories and advice.

I would recommend this to anyone thinking of having breast surgery

Forum feedback and recommendations.  899188 xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st July 2012, 3:37 pm

Yes definitely :) I wish I had found out before I even had my 1st BA! (if it was around then) x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2012, 9:58 pm

Thanks so much everyone. This means such a lot Forum feedback and recommendations.  321562 Keep on recommending us to all you know ladies Forum feedback and recommendations.  899188 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 2nd July 2012, 10:01 pm

I've already recommended :-D when one of my best friends found out I was taking the plunge :) she said "I've always wanted to do it but I was scared, but if you can do it, so can I!" (she comes from a medical background so takes any kind of surgery really seriously). I told her to get her ass over here cos it's amazing :-D
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 3rd July 2012, 7:27 am

no doubt in theworld, of course i would. the help and support is fantastic. the night of my ba and i couldnt sleep i came on here and the support was amazing. i couldnt get that from a friend or parents so thank you Hug
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by jay88 3rd July 2012, 7:42 am

100% would recommend it has already helped me so much dance xx
jay88
jay88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 3rd July 2012, 10:03 am

oh absolutely!
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 3rd July 2012, 12:06 pm

Absolutely recommend BJSF.i don't think I cud have got through this without all u wonderful ladies xx a BIG thanku to all xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 3rd July 2012, 8:50 pm

Without question Cookie.

This is a brilliant forum an your information is priceless. The time you, and the other girly mods put in is admirable and wonderful. As well as the other members who offer help and support to one-another, not only on the Boobie boards, but the other ones too. I love it here.

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next