Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone thinking of getting a BA? help needed pls

3 posters

Go down

Anyone thinking of getting a BA? help needed pls Empty Anyone thinking of getting a BA? help needed pls

Post by ccd0012 19th March 2012, 10:28 am

Hello! My name is Clementine Djatmika, and I am a postgraduate student studying MSc Health Psychology at the London Metropolitan University.

As part of my final year dissertation, I am conducting a study exploring the experiences of women who are considering getting cosmetic breast implant surgery. This study will be conducted under the supervision of Dr. Jo Semlyen from the Department of Psychology, London Metropolitan University.

· Are you a woman (18+ only) who is seeking your first cosmetic breast augmentation procedure?
· Are you based around London/ willing to travel to London and willing to donate approximately 1 hour of your time?

If so then I would love to talk to you!! Interviews will stay completely anonymous. For more information or if you are interested in taking part in this study, please do not hesitate to contact me, Clementine Djatmika, at ccd0012@londonmet.ac.uk

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
ccd0012
ccd0012
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Anyone thinking of getting a BA? help needed pls Empty Re: Anyone thinking of getting a BA? help needed pls

Post by jadeBA 11th April 2012, 3:39 pm

i am but couldnt travel all the way to london sooryy :(X
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Anyone thinking of getting a BA? help needed pls Empty Re: Anyone thinking of getting a BA? help needed pls

Post by ccd0012 11th April 2012, 8:48 pm

Hi Alexis!

Thanks so much for your reply! My supervisor recently ok'd me to do telephone interviews, it is almost impossible to get everyone to come to London! So.... if you are still interested please e-mail me at ccd0012@londonmet.ac.uk
I tried to pm you but I haven't posted enough to do so x
ccd0012
ccd0012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattyross 12th April 2012, 6:12 am

Hey there, I'm having my BA today! But I'd be happy to do a telephone or written interview as dint live near London. My number is 07810460504, text me and we can arrange a suitable time to speak. Good luck with your research x
Cattyross
Cattyross
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by ccd0012 12th April 2012, 9:13 pm

congrats Congratulations Cattyross!! x
ccd0012
ccd0012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down