Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pips & B'feeding..?

4 posters

Go down

Pips & B'feeding..? Empty Pips & B'feeding..?

Post by dolphinstwins 8th February 2012, 1:14 pm

Hi all
I have only recently found out my implants were PIP's and if it hadn't been for the furore over them I wouldn't have known of any issues regarding them, seeing some of the posts here it's scary to learn the issues surrounding them have been known for a lot longer.
I am currently B'feeding my 5month old son and in a position where I'm not sure what to do.
I have been assured by my HV & B'feeding support that even with a rupture it's still safe (silicon is present in many foods apparently)
Following the advice from both Surgicare medical group (unfortunately I had them under their previous company) and the surgeon who operated I'm looking to visit my GP to check the implant integrity.

Providing they're intact & pose no risk to my son or I I'll keep them in till I've finished feeding and then make a decision. In either case I'm not sure what to do, remove & replace, or remove & be done.

I had them in, like many, to help boost my figure & self esteem (having b'fed my twins I got fed up of feeling I was tucking my boobs in my belt - lol) The husband just wants me to have them out and not replaced - saying various things but including
Why fork out another £3k?, Who's to say this won't happen again?, you'll have a toddler to run around after, I'm (he is) changing job and can't take time off yet, just think of what else we could spend £3k on, has having them really changed anything - you're not a model after all & you virtually cover yourself up anyway.

However I was a 34A before my op and I've really enjoyed them, but in fairness I don't think I can justify spending another £3k on getting them done again & was wondering whether anyone else is in a similar quandary, or have just had them out & not replaced.

Sorry for the long first post!
dolphinstwins
dolphinstwins
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Pips & B'feeding..? Empty Re: Pips & B'feeding..?

Post by halo 26th February 2013, 11:48 pm

theres always the [link removed] where you earn implants? x
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 26th February 2013, 11:49 pm

sorry musnt be allowed to post that but i have heard may ladies talking about a website, where the earn there implants and get them paid at the end of the journey search it on google and see more x good luck x
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th February 2013, 5:57 am

The website you speak of Halo doesn't really give you free implants.. Men donate money for women to have implants but in return they request pictures from you... Maybe more, some webcam. This is a deal between the woman and the donator. Those who tend to give the more shall we say.... Risqué Pictures, tend to be the ones who will get their implants quickly.

There are some that just chat to the guys and send nice pics of themselves but it takes a very very long time for those to get the money they need.

Those not willing to chat or share with the strange men will not get the donations.

Dolphintwins - As soon as possible it would be wise to go to your GP and have your implants checked to see if they're intact. If they are then you have some time to consider your options babe. If not... Then yes, you have a difficult decision to make babe. A dear friend of mine is going through the exact same now. Her implant is ruptured. She's not in a position to replace right now. Its devasted her but she has no option right now but to have the implants removed and then when she's saved for a replacement she'll get them done again. She's so upset though and my heart literally broke for her.

I think its a little unfair of your hubby telling you you aren't a model and its not like you show them off... Having a BA has nothing at all to with wanting to get your boobs out at the drop of a hat! Its about how you feel inside as a women. Your boobs may well be covered but you feel all woman! I know you understand exactly what I'm saying babe, so you ignore those comments and consider how you're going to feel! This is after all all about YOU sweetness Hug

Once you've had the MRI, take things from there sweetheart. My heart really does go out to you - if you took out a loan or used a credit card for your boobs within, I 'think' a six year period, but don't quote me on that it may be shorter, you can claim back the costs of the BA and be compensated to have your boobs done again lovely. If not, then if you did want to replace you'd sadly have to find the money yourself and like I said, this is all about YOU and how you're going to feel, not only physically but mentally too hun

We're here for if you need us but but do get that MRI ASAP!

Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 28th February 2013, 12:36 am

okay hun sorry...just thought was worth a mention..........and i agree...you want to look good to feel your best you dont need to be a model to be allowed to look and feel good, good luck xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 28th February 2013, 10:20 am

Dolphintwins - I can't comment personally, and I am pre-BA, but at my consult this week I did ask about what women do later in life when it comes to implants. The consultant was very honest and said that he has seen a handful of patients actually have them removed and not replaced - to their own surprise. He personally recommends ALL of his re-dos to give their bodies 3 months to settle before re-implanting. It was during that time that these women actually decided they were done and were happy living without implants and they moved on to another chapter in their life. I am assuming they were in their 60s as that was how I framed my question.

My partner is not supportive of my BA decision - yet - and it's literally the money. I imagine that's what is behind your husband's comments ultimately. I agree with Cookie - remember why you did it and how it was never because you had a pile of money sitting around to spend, it was because of how you felt. Things may be different now, but personally, I see post-baby as a time when you may want to find your femininity again after giving everything to the babies! Everyone is different, but hope this helps to give you some perspective.
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th February 2013, 11:34 am

halo wrote:okay hun sorry...just thought was worth a mention

No need to apologise babe, everything is worth a mention. I just wanted women reading to know what's involved in gaining money from the site. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down