Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIP Implants - Silicone Still In Body

2 posters

Go down

PIP Implants - Silicone Still In Body Empty PIP Implants - Silicone Still In Body

Post by lou13 13th January 2012, 8:43 pm

Hello ladies,

Really need some advice.

I had PIP implants in July 2007, May 2011 I found lump under right armpit, went to GP & was referred to NHS for mamogram & ultrasound which gave me the bad news that my right implant has ruptured. I contacted THG who were fantastic & got me in within 2 weeks & removed the PIP's & replaced with Allergen implants.

Unfortunately, I was told by THG that they would be unable to remove the silicone from my lymph nodes and that I should speak to my GP who would refer me to the NHS, I have been to my Dr's only to be told that they will not refer me as the NHS will not remove them as there is a risk of nerve ending damage etc etc.

I feel I am stuck as now it has come to light that the PIP implants had industrial silicone in them, what damage is this doing to my body & does anybody know if there are any long term effects.

I have to go back & have further surgery on 30th Jan as my left implant has got stuck in the pocket and is higher than my left implant & is very noticable, but thats a different matter & not too worried about that, just worried about this lump & what may happen as its moved positions from where it was originally found.

Thanks for reading & apologies for waffling on.
lou13
lou13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

PIP Implants - Silicone Still In Body Empty Re: PIP Implants - Silicone Still In Body

Post by Lisa7376 15th June 2013, 10:02 pm

Read this x
Silicone Supplement Instructions
& Silicone Immune Protocol
Lisa7376
Lisa7376
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

PIP Implants - Silicone Still In Body Empty Re: PIP Implants - Silicone Still In Body

Post by Lisa7376 15th June 2013, 10:04 pm

Sorry if you google it x
I am too worried I am in a lot if pain with my left breast, and have had thyroid, and bladder, ovarian cysts of which are auto immune disorders, this doctor on that website reckons it is caused my silicone poisoning x
Lisa7376
Lisa7376
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down