Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused.........

2 posters

Go down

Confused......... Empty Confused.........

Post by Lnz 21st August 2011, 4:28 pm

Hi Girlies

I met with my proposed surgeon last Thursday, and I was really impressed with how friendly he was and he spend just over an hour with me. The only problem is now I am confused with what to do. I thought I was a 32B, however he said I was a 32A (right breast) and 34B (left breast) he said that due to my thin skin on my breasts and due to the sagging, he would only be able to put 230 implants in, he could possibly put 260 implants in but he wouldn’t know till he opened me up. He said it was very hard to say but I could be about a C cup, he was very honest and said that my skin was the type of skin surgeons hate (thin skin) and due to this reason he wouldn’t want to put a larger implant in as it would be very visible. He said that I could also need slight correction surgery later, and as I go to the gym I have very strong muscles which means surgery will be extremely painful...I really want this done but I am so terrified of being in agony and possibly needing more surgery after my uplift and BA...... Did anyone else have mixed and confused feelings before making their decision, and how do you know how many cups bigger you will be with the way implants are sized??? xxx
Lnz
Lnz
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Confused......... Empty Re: Confused.........

Post by sarahdawn31 21st August 2011, 8:53 pm

Hey hun,

first off I would suggest getting another consult just to compare the ps's opinions, this will help you to feel confident in your choise.

As for working out and pain, I work out ALOT and do mainly weights therefore I have very large tight muscles and I went under the the muscle... I did not find it painful mainly just uncomfortable... i dont think neccisarrily that having fit muscles really makes it more painful.

As for size, the estimate is that 100cc gives you a cup size so with 260cc you will probably get to a D cup... but that is just a guess. What size did you want to be, did you have photos to show your ps? That is the best way to determine size is showing the ps photos of how you want to look.

Again, I would consider going for some more consultations. Good Luck!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down