Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does wrong size guarantee re-op?

3 posters

Go down

Does wrong size guarantee re-op? Empty Does wrong size guarantee re-op?

Post by sianni85 20th August 2011, 8:45 pm

Hi I dont know if you have seen my post but I would really like the advice of a professional. I went for my consultations and specified that I wanted a natural shaped inplant - the anatomicals and I wanted to be a 32c. Im 5ft6 size 8 and was a 32a. I have always worn a 32c bra and padded it out with chicken fillets - I wanted the surgery to give me the same look just wearing a non padded bra. I sent lots of pics and was specific about not wanting to be too big or fake looking, but still have a small but full breast. I've had the surgery and 245cc moderate profile anatomical implants were used. I'm only a week post surgery but some of the swelling has gone and I'm wearing a 32b sports bra. The 32c was too big. I'm really gutted as when I turn to the side I barely have any shape and I look nothing like any of the pics. I went to see the nurse to check on my stitches yesterday and the receptionist had me waiting in the pre-op queue. I burst into tears and told the nurse everything. She looked at the pics of what I wanted to look like and even though she said my breasts would change shape, she did not think I would look like any of the pics. In your opinion to you think a 245cc anatomical implant should take me to a c cup? Is it normal to decrease to a b and then fluff upto a full c? And if not am I within my rights to request, and get, a re-op? I paid £4300 and have a full aftercare plan on both the implants and surgery.

Many thanks
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Does wrong size guarantee re-op? Empty Re: Does wrong size guarantee re-op?

Post by John Pereira 2nd October 2011, 7:11 am

Hello. Firstly sorry for the delay in answering. I have had an operation mySelf and then been busy catching up ! The answer to your question depends really upon the consent process, and what was "promised". I never guarantee a specific bust size - we look at pictures and try rice sizers for volume and. Then on the operating table I use a sizer to try and get a best fit between the volume someone liked and the appearance in the pictures. It can be that sometimes different bra manufacturers sizes come up very different , and if you move down a back size you move up a cup size too so thats always confusing. In general the volume you had would take you up from around an a to a c but that also depends upon the other dimensions of the implant such as height width and projection. The decision of a free revision or not will be made by the company who you had the procedure with. Please let me know how you are getting on.
Jp
John Pereira
John Pereira
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 4th December 2011, 7:42 am

Hiya

Sports bras really are not good indicators of what size you will be. I am fitting in an f/ff underwired bra and fill these fully. However i have just had my left scar revised and have gone back into my sports bra which is an e cup and seems to have room. It was like this before too, there is no way they will fit in an ordinary bra in an e cup. I am sure when you go to get fitter properly in a few weeks you will be bigger than you think. Plus you had unders which can take longer to settle and the muscle to relax.

Hope you are happier as things settle. Sharon xx
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down