Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleeding one day post BA

2 posters

Go down

Bleeding one day post BA Empty Bleeding one day post BA

Post by Babster 24th June 2011, 11:18 pm

Hi.

I have just had my BA yesterday and wondered if you could you tell me what to look for in terms of a post op bleed.

My surgeon inserted 275 p-ure unders with no drain. I went home at 3 pm after having surgery early morning.

My right breast is a little more swollen on top than the other although there is no discolouration. It is also a little more painful than the left but not the breast itself, just where the pocket was created I imagine around the breast on the right side. The surgeon advised me to expect some fluid that will drain in to my abdomen however by the time the evening came, my right side (to the right of my breast and below armpit) became swollen and it looks like that is where the fluids accumulating. This morning I work up with some bruising around both incision sites under the breast. My surgeon is off on holiday so any advice would be appreciated! His rooms will be open on Monday.

Many thanks :-)
Babster
Babster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Bleeding one day post BA Empty Re: Bleeding one day post BA

Post by John Davison 10th July 2011, 2:06 pm

Hi, Sorry I was not able to get back to you.

Have things settled down okay?

john
John Davison
John Davison
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 11

http://www.kentplasticsurgery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Babster 14th July 2011, 9:40 pm

Hi John. Thanks for your reply. Fortunately it was't a bleed. My surgeon kindly came into to see me on the Monday after I sent him a picture. He thinks that the implant on the right is sitting higher than the other and is more rounded and swollen at the top. He had hoped it would settle down after three weeks, if not he will put another one in before 4 weeks and move it down. He had to approach each boob differently in the surgery. It's 3 weeks today after the BA and whilst there was an initial improvement, I have a feeling he is going to have to fix it up because things are still looking odd. These are the P-URE implants and they will be keyed in soon I think so I guess we don't have much time to mess around.

Anyway, thanks so much for your follow up :-) It was a great relief that it wasn't a bleed!
Babster
Babster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down