Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one boob looks flat..some advice pretty please

2 posters

Go down

one boob looks flat..some advice pretty please Empty one boob looks flat..some advice pretty please

Post by FLOWER11 29th April 2011, 10:33 pm

My left-boob looks flat like I only had a lift on it and no implant....yes its settled faster than the right but it has no shape like the right one...i have an appt w my Dr. in a wk but was wondering if you would take a look and see if you see what I'm talking about...

I had a full anchor lift
w/aug on 3/30/11
natrelle mod.profile behind the muscle

R-390 bag filled to 400cc
L-360 bag filled to 360

you think it can be corrected by simply changing the bag to the 390??
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

one boob looks flat..some advice pretty please Empty Re: one boob looks flat..some advice pretty please

Post by John Pereira 2nd May 2011, 12:44 pm

Hi There
If one side seems a little flatter and you have salines, there is always the possibility that the implant is underfilled as you point out - or possibly has leaked - which is perfectly safe but inconvenient as it would have to be refilled / replaced. The alternatives would be that you have a tighter breast envelope or less breast tissue on the flatter side but your surgeon would know that from the operation. Best to see him / her again and point it out. It should be something that is correctable without reopening all the incisions. Hope that helps - let me know how you get on.

JP
John Pereira
John Pereira
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down