Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new boobies look smaller than before

3 posters

Go down

new boobies look smaller than before Empty new boobies look smaller than before

Post by mazz 10th March 2011, 11:11 am

Hi girls
can you please help me, ! Had my ba on fri 4th march got old pips out replaced with new inspira 445cc old ones 395 both behind new boobies seem smaller carnt remember as it was 7 years age when had last ones done ! how long to drop ! thought i would be bigger !xx
mazz
mazz
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

new boobies look smaller than before Empty Re: new boobies look smaller than before

Post by xx sharon xx 10th March 2011, 1:24 pm

Hi mazz...I had my 330cc medium profile pips removed and replaced with 460cc ultra high nagors 7 week ago.
Each time I have had unders. I can remember my 1st implants still gaining volume weeks after they healed due to dropping and fluffing out. I had bought my first bra in a C cup and only weeks later needed a D cup which is the size I stayed.
After my 3 week check up with my surgeon he told me all was well and that I didnt need to wear the surgical bra any more and to go and get measured.
I presume they must drop and settle sooner second time round due to the pocket already created for new implants.
I was a little worried about 460cc being too big but in all honesty I they really arent much bigger, maybe 1 cup size. Now they have really settled I think I have gained more volume if anything and a better cleavage!
Its early days for you yet so give them time to settle but I would say from my own experience that a 2nd BA healing process doesnt take as long.
Hey, I havnt been measured yet so I really dont know how much size Ive actually gained with an extra 130cc...I would say you should have at least gained a full cup size with an extra 150cc...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

new boobies look smaller than before Empty Re: new boobies look smaller than before

Post by Tamz 10th March 2011, 6:28 pm

So is that about the norm, an extra 150 for a cup size up? My pips are coming out due to rupture...want to go up a bra size, and get a better cleavage. Did your surgeon do a straight replacement sharon? Im having a second opinion next week, dont want these out and to have to wait months for new implants. x
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by mazz 10th March 2011, 7:14 pm

Hi tamz
mr singh did my replacement ba fri 4th march ! i had my 2nd ba with pip implants by mr singh 7 years ago ! but i go straight to him rather than threw a company, he did me a better price, and removed my lymph nodes, at the same time, you can have him threw a few companies, !!he is very good,
i was told because the company had gone into liquidation i would struggle to get compensation but to be honest i just wanted them out, i had a mammagramme and they said my inplants werent ruptured but infact when mr singh took them out he said the implant had ruptured top left, as i had unders harder to see with a mammagramme, if you need a chat u can always call me, mazz xx
mazz
mazz
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 10th March 2011, 8:49 pm

Tamz...I have pm'd ya...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 11th March 2011, 7:42 pm

Thank you Mazz, and Sharon. Its all so confusing and I am just trying to do it right this time - dont want to go wrong again. Im having a 2nd opinion with Mr Britto on Tuesday, then seeing Mr Russo on Friday. I am covered on insurance, so am getting new ones on that, but just want it done right and all at the same time, dont understand why Mr Russo saying otherwise. Just says he is a perfectionist. Itll kill me and my confidence being with no boobs . If i wasnt covered on my insurance i would go elsewhere. At least if i have another opinion, i can go to mr russo and query his decision, though ultimately i feel i have to do as they say as its on insurance xx
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down