Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bottoming out or DB problem?

Go down

Bottoming out or DB problem? Empty Bottoming out or DB problem?

Post by Tonic28 25th January 2011, 11:23 pm

Hi John,

Happy New Year to you.

I'm worrying about one of my boobies. Im 19 mths PO. I had partial unders.

It is my boob that was saggy to start with (kiddies/feeding) and this breast was borderline needing an uplift or maybe even a full uplift. My PS didn't want to add further scarring unnecessarily and thought I would probably be ok. Well i think I have been until now infact they'be been fab....

Just recently, Ive noticed that whatever bra I wear my left breast is bulging out the cup....

In the nude, I can see a line on the inside of my chest that follows the line of my boob down to the bottom crease (a kind of wrinkle if you like) but that doesn't actually bother me too much but it's there....

It's the heavyness which is most noticeable when I am braless, I didn't used to get that. My leftie feels like it needs alot of supporting whereas the righty is fine.

You can also see my old natural breast crease slightly, it sits higher than the bottom of my 'new boob'. However, you can only see this if you look carefully, it doesn't really stick out loads but it is there and it's bothering me too....

Also, there seems to be an area that is bulging lower than the rest of my breast crease (towards the outside of my body) making the leftie look a different shape front and side on....this is the most obvious problem I can see.

I have taken some piccies and uploaded them on picturetrail and would like your professional opinion please.

I know you will advise returning to my PS and I will, but would appreciate an opinion before actually going back..........

Many, many thanks.
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down