Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealing with ppl when on nhs

+3
sars3dd
pinkprincess881
debiegreen1987
7 posters

Go down

Dealing with ppl when on nhs Empty Dealing with ppl when on nhs

Post by debiegreen1987 19th May 2010, 8:21 am

How are ment to deal with people that say either you shouldnt be getting a BA on the nhs ( like they no my life and reasons ), or your so so lucky ( yeah im so lucky i got lobsided boobs and need a opp to fix them to be normal?!) Dealing with ppl when on nhs Icon_eek
really get's me down im just over two weeks away from the opp now and im so worryed when people are going to ask how did i aford them ect ect.
I no i should be really happy im getting this which i am and i dont want to sound ungratful but this really does my head in! Dealing with ppl when on nhs 77873
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Dealing with ppl when on nhs Empty Re: Dealing with ppl when on nhs

Post by pinkprincess881 19th May 2010, 8:33 am

hey im in the same possition-to be honest i dont wanna tell friends or family-eventhough if i do get them done they will probably notice! i feel like they will disapprove and be very judgemental. in my eyes i feel like a freek i have not developed at all and just have nipples that stick out a tiny bit, i do not class this as lucky! i am just gunna keep my mouth shut about it. if they do notie im not sure what ill do, probably just say oh i must have had a growth spurt hahahahaha!!!

you could always tell them, and say how incredibly hard it is to get your BA on the NHS and they dont take it lightly-so your case was serious enough for them to offer surgery? that might shut them up a bit lol!

xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 19th May 2010, 8:36 am

Thank PP, iv told most off my fam, dad/sis/bro surports me but my mother doesnt, my OH has'nt really said much on the matter yet just that he cant beleave how lucky iv been! GRR Dealing with ppl when on nhs 77873
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 19th May 2010, 8:47 am

it really is not luck-i do not feel at all in the slightest bit lucky that i am severely underdeveloped- i feel ashamed! i just want this sorted out and i can lead a normal life and feel like a woman. im sure you feel the same way too. well id say its not really anyone elses business is it? let them talk and guess how you paid for it-just say that you have finance, or came into some money! lol

xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 19th May 2010, 8:54 am

well we are in the middle off buying a house, luckly my OH has got a well paid job so i might just say he payed for it out off the funds for the house, sure that will shut them up lol, n yeah i feel totaly the same i just want this over with so i can start to enjoy life
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 19th May 2010, 11:49 am

i get "so its the taxpayer thats paying for them". To be honest i do feel really guilty for using the nhs to sort them when there are so many people who are ill and need the nhs but i thnk of the drug addicts and alcoholics that get money wasted on them every year and think i do deserve this. its been 4years of hell and if things go well with the surgeon i will be happy and not let any comments put me down xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 19th May 2010, 2:26 pm

i dont think any of u girls should feel guilty my sisters friend has hers done on nhs she has made a bomb since lapdancing and its all thanks to her boobs so dont feel guilty it will give u the confidence u all need
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th May 2010, 9:09 pm

Hun, we all pay tax so we all pay towards the NHS in one way or another, you should not feel guilty for needing an op that is totally needed and justified as you have a pre exisiting condition and this op will help your mental health and give you what other people take for granted. It's nobody's business how you afforded a breast augmentation, so if you don't want to tell people it was on the NHS then dont, and dont feel guilty hun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by caz1976 19th May 2010, 11:43 pm

if i was you id be shouting it from the rooftops that the nhs done it for you,i wouldnt care what people thought of me.You are one of the lucky ones who can get it done on the nhs,people like me have little or no chance of getting it done and i personally couldnt afford to go private.Look at it like this are you more embarrassed about your breasts now or about saying how you got them done i no which id choose.And if anyone does say anything then speak up and be proud the more people that know how this problem affects us all then the more chance it becomes easier to get on the nhs,instead of people small minded or not judging us that its for cosmetic reasons alone,only people who have small breasts no how life or quality of life is affected we didnt ask for this problem,and lets face it the amount of cash that gets wasted on the nhs for drug uses /alchoholics and for people illegally in this country all eats up the funds for any of us legal british citizens. so id say good on you and stand tall and say yes i had them done on nhs and i will live a much better quality of life now their done to anyone else who has a problem well id give them the two fingers lol
caz1976
caz1976
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 20th May 2010, 8:12 am

Thanks everyone thats helped loads Dealing with ppl when on nhs 991311
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 20th May 2010, 8:43 am

Hi Debbie you know you don't have to tell anyone anything you don't want to, if they ask direct questions about where you got them, who did them, then tell them if you want to, but don't feel you have to.

If they ask about money or if they were expensive then just answer like 'well what price can you put on feeling happy about yourself?' and if they say how much were they then, you could say 'why, are you thinking about getting yours done?' lol they'll only make themself look rude if they ask for a third time, they'll probably just give up :teehee:

Saying all that tho, you don't need to be embarrassed about it at all, you had a problem that needed correcting and the NHS have decided you qualify for treatment, you don't need to justify it to anyone else.

Good luck not long to go! xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 20th May 2010, 9:11 am

thanks mrsm, two weeks tomorrow getting very excited now, not long now till your due! enjoy them being so small they seen grow up, my little boys just turned 4, only feels like yesterday when i had him xx Dealing with ppl when on nhs 683328
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down