Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What implant size did you end up with?

+2
sazzle1710
sars3dd
6 posters

Go down

What implant size did you end up with? Empty What implant size did you end up with?

Post by sars3dd 17th May 2010, 2:05 pm

For the ladies who have had surgery on the nhs already what size implant were you given? did you have any input at all?

I am a curvy size12 and 9st 6lbs. I know i shouldnt be a 12 with that weight but after 3 kids i know have a shape i never had before. I went up to a 34e in all my pregnancies (breasts even out) and then back to how i am now. i know i will never get to a 34e on the nhs but just wondering what implant size i might be offered?

x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

What implant size did you end up with? Empty Re: What implant size did you end up with?

Post by sazzle1710 31st May 2010, 5:34 pm

I was a 36AAA very very flat and they gave me a 320cc implant and now im a 36C. I am 5 ft 10 and 11 stone so not too slim. I would of liked to of been bigger (as I am a very small c) but I am very grateful for what I have got!
But it could of been because there wasnt enough skin for the implants to fit tho so your case could be different.

Good luck hun
xx
sazzle1710
sazzle1710
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

What implant size did you end up with? Empty Re: What implant size did you end up with?

Post by sars3dd 1st June 2010, 6:48 pm

thank you. I have asked for a slightly larger implant so i will see what he says xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 7th June 2010, 3:07 pm

hiya just to let you no im bk and had them done What implant size did you end up with? 113752
i did ask to be a full d and i got 220 in left and 160 in right, not filling my d bra yet but fingers crossed x
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by pipple 7th June 2010, 4:22 pm

I had 295 in right and 225 in left. I got a nice 34c. My doc didn't let me know what size he was using till after the operation. He said it stopped people asking for larger.
pipple
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 11th June 2010, 1:23 pm

Well just an update, I see my surgeon again on wednesay and tried the 420cc he said it looked great on my frame but isnt sure if he can get the 420cc in as i need the expander in the right side but said it wont be less than a 380 so i am pleased x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 11th June 2010, 5:00 pm

I had 390 & 420 I was a 34a/b pre op and I have brought 2 bras today in a 34E!!!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 13th June 2010, 11:36 am

oh i hope i get to wear my 34e sports bra again then :)
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

What implant size did you end up with? Empty implants on NHS

Post by cleo 18th June 2010, 4:18 pm

Ive had 2 breast surgeries on the NHS. First time i went from below a AA cup to around a small C, second time i got 320 nagor implants, so should be around a c/d now

I was told the first time round that was the biggest i could get since i had v.little breast tissue to start off with. I had my second 2 years later and i could go a bit bigger as the skin has stretched a bit.

Would have liked to have gone bigger but then you run the risk of complications e.g rippling. Plus I didnt think i was in the position to dictate to them what size I wanted.
cleo
cleo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 19th June 2010, 7:27 pm

I was lucky that my surgeon just asked me what i wanted to be and then asked why. i did tell him i will take what i can get but he seems confident in getting me near my goal. Just need to wait and see. seem that every area is different when it comes to choosing xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down