Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-Op day 10 - muscle discomfort??

3 posters

Go down

Post-Op day 10 - muscle discomfort?? Empty Post-Op day 10 - muscle discomfort??

Post by babybird 29th December 2016, 9:59 pm

Hi ladies,

I'm day 10 post op today and for the first time, my chest muscles feel like I've been doing press-ups.

Apart from the first couple of days where I couldn't really put any pressure on my arms (like putting my hand down to help raise myself up out of bed), I've not experienced anything other than actual boob pain and tightness.  Is this completely normal?  Both sides feel the same, so I don't feel as though I've done anything to my pecs myself - just wondered if this is all par for the course where the muscle re-building is concerned, or if I should be worried!  Even opening a door puts strain on my chest muscles, but since probably day 3 up until now, I'd been fine and didn't feel a thing.

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom :)

Babybird x
babybird
babybird
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post-Op day 10 - muscle discomfort?? Empty Re: Post-Op day 10 - muscle discomfort??

Post by melloumaw 30th December 2016, 8:47 am

with unders there is a lot of stress on the muscles, i think its perfectly normal to be experiencing some discomfort
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post-Op day 10 - muscle discomfort?? Empty Re: Post-Op day 10 - muscle discomfort??

Post by babybird 30th December 2016, 11:09 am

Hi Mel,

thanks for the reassurance, was just a bit worried that it wasn't ok as I'd been fine for the first 9 days (apart from the initial couple of days where there was obvious pain) and hadn't really felt anything in the muscles before.

Mel x
babybird
babybird
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 2nd January 2017, 10:33 pm

Hey Hun, I had unders and from what I can remember I wasn't to bad for the first couple of days then it hit me like a brick lol, so I think it sounds pretty normal. Just remember to take it steady and even if you feel fine to lift something don't... I had the muscle tightness for about 3-4 weeks then it started to ease. I think maybe you have just been lucky to get away with it for the first 10 days ;-) 

But as always, if you are worried give your ps a call and I'm sure they will be happy to put your mind at ease. 

Congratulations, and happy healing xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by babybird 2nd January 2017, 11:12 pm

Hi Muddypaws, thanks for the reassurance!
I've got used to the muscle feeling now, but now getting a sensation of both numbness and pain around the nips and below them on both sides.(sounds stupid, if it was proper numb, I wouldn't be able to feel any pain lol!). And the tape on my scars is right **naughty word** me off....... Only another 4 weeks to go on that, but it is SO itchy!!

I'm happy with them other than that though, and I'd go through it all again tomorrow if I needed to!

Mel x
babybird
babybird
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 2nd January 2017, 11:38 pm

That's completely normal too Hun, I still have some numbness on the lower parts of my boobs even now, and still get the odd shooting nerve pain. My nips went numb for about 6 months, of which I was quite pleased about at the time as my nipples actually peeled at one point! Some ladies get all the sensation back, others not, but at can take a year or so, so don't panic. My nipples are now more sensitive than before, so I kinda wish they were still numb lol.

Hang on in there Hun, it will all be worth it in the end, and if your happy with the result all ready just imagine how amazing they're gonna look another 6 months down the line! yahoo

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by babybird 3rd January 2017, 9:25 am

I thought it was all normal, was just a bit shocked at it due to being so lucky for the first bit!

Will they really get better looking later on? Can't really imagine them changing much, other than softening up, obviously I'll welcome even better boobs with open arms!!

Yours look fab, I'd be ecstatic if mine looked anything like that, you must be so pleased!

Xxx
babybird
babybird
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 3rd January 2017, 10:09 am

Yes they should def get better and better, mine look completely different now to when I first had them done, they should drop into a more natural position and shape, keep taking photos and you will see the gradual difference. Mine took at least a year to soften properly but for most people it happens much more quickly x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down