Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topless

4 posters

Go down

Topless Empty Topless

Post by Carrierowland 24th January 2016, 1:02 pm

Hello ladies
Just wondering if you can go topless( silly question) does the implant get hot?? Xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Topless Empty Re: Topless

Post by BkozK 24th January 2016, 3:41 pm

At 5 weeks I went to Spain and yrs my implants did get hot but I think that was due to the fact I was still so early on in healing and my skin was sensitive. Since being further down the healing road, weather has got colder so can't comment past 5 weeks. I would have thought you can go topless without worrying but is still keep your scars covered for the first year at least xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th January 2016, 3:57 pm

I assume you mean like, topless sunbathing? You need to keep your implants covered for at least 3 months, and slathered in factor 30 or up for at least 6. And I mean slathered, and reapplied diligently. You're skin is going to be very stretched and thin, and will burn so easily. Your scar you need to keep out of direct sunlight for at least 12months, or you can be at risk of pigmentation. 

After that, treat them how you like. Heat wise they will behave separate to your body, as they obviously dont have their own blood supply, but I dont think you need to worry about the implant getting hot to touch. Your body will regulate it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 25th January 2016, 10:15 pm

Oddly enough when I was sunbathing very recently in 30c heat (not topless though as I was only 8 months po) I found my boobs were really cold to the touch under my bikini.... I thought they would have held onto the heat... Strange lol x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum