Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very long winded story (make a cuppa first!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A very long winded story (make a cuppa first!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A very long winded story (make a cuppa first!)

Post by shiningmoonbeam on 10th July 2009, 1:45 pm

Ah hun have just read your story and am so excited for you, it must be a great feeling after how down it's made you feel for all of these years. Don't listen to anyone who is negative about having it done on the NHS, you are having something corrected that has occurred naturally through no fault of your own so you have every right - be proud. For the people that do have something to say about it they have obviously been fortunate enough not to have been born with something that has caused them great emotional distress and severely dented their self-confidence. So pleased that you've perservered and are finally going to get your Flash Hope you get the date you want as well, keep us updated xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

A very long winded story (make a cuppa first!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A very long winded story (make a cuppa first!)

Post by Tonic28 on 11th July 2009, 11:00 pm

Hi Sticky

Ah I'm really touched by your story. I wish you all the luck in the world for your BA as u **naughty word** deserve it and I hope you get it this month too!! People can be so damn arrogant, you have a medical condition so therefore the NHS is there to step in and too right. you have been through so much - all the best wishes sent your way.......xxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs on 12th July 2009, 8:40 am

I found the best gel bras were the ones by Atlantis x
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 on 12th July 2009, 10:27 am

I just wanted to pop a message in here to say thank you to you all!

This is an amazing site, and it's full of girlies who aren't just interested in looking at the freakshow but who are genuinely caring, compassionate women. Heart

I think I'm very, very lucky to have finally found you guys...............you're all fab! Cheerleader
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by nads on 12th July 2009, 10:30 am

Give You

A very long winded story (make a cuppa first!) - Page 2 418673

A very long winded story (make a cuppa first!) - Page 2 9ziP
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 on 12th July 2009, 1:43 pm

aww sticky that's exactly how happy i felt when i found this site, i think we all feel that way when we find it.
it is like having a huge extended family isn't it and although it's mostly about boobies you can also get advice on other things too or just have a chat i think it's fantastic and yes the women are all genuine here i have never heard a bitchy comment from anyone.
welcome to the family :ghug:
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 on 12th July 2009, 2:07 pm

just read your story honey and I am so sorry for what you have had to endure. I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing the follo up! Congrats on your perseverance. x Hug
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 on 12th July 2009, 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:aww sticky that's exactly how happy i felt when i found this site, i think we all feel that way when we find it.
it is like having a huge extended family isn't it and although it's mostly about boobies you can also get advice on other things too or just have a chat i think it's fantastic and yes the women are all genuine here i have never heard a bitchy comment from anyone.
welcome to the family :ghug:
xx

Great pic Anglekitten! looking good xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 on 12th July 2009, 3:15 pm

awww thanks tonic, just getting back down to my normal size now, i had put on more than half a stone since feb as had another op as well as my b/a so sitting around and eating way too much lol.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 on 12th July 2009, 5:38 pm

Just read your story Sticky, you've had a tough time of it but it sounds like it won't be long before you get your problem sorted

Sticky wrote:

This is an amazing site, and it's full of girlies who aren't just interested in looking at the freakshow but who are genuinely caring, compassionate women. Heart

Yes, it's a such a tremendous source of non-judgemental support - lots of the women here will help get you through the next few months. With the right expectations and the right surgeon breast augmentation can be a truly liberating and empowering experience. But this is a fact that most people have no idea about because their perceptions have been so skewed by sensationalist media ...
All the best with your op x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e on 13th July 2009, 8:28 am

Hey sticky, welcome, just been away and read your post now, im so glad they are finally sorting this out for you, you deserve to feel normal.

all the best hun xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* on 13th July 2009, 9:11 am

Hey hun, hope you're doing ok. Any news on dates?

Sally xxxx

A very long winded story (make a cuppa first!) - Page 2 Event

*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 on 13th July 2009, 10:04 pm

sclarke101 wrote:Hey hun, hope you're doing ok. Any news on dates?

Sally xxxx

:dunno: :sad: Still no news, I've got this sinking feeling 17th is just not my day
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies on 14th July 2009, 5:14 am

Its been about a week now hasn't it, why don't you give them a call?
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 on 14th July 2009, 10:23 pm

OK, I did ring up today and guess what? Yup you guessed it I haven't got the 17th.

I spoke to my consultants secretary and she told me that she'd talk to him and see about fitting me in somewhere.......................now here comes the rant...............they've had a bloomin week to have a word with each other!!!!!!! Does this mean that all thats happened since I was there a week ago is well........NOTHING!!!!!

I am just soooo sick and tired of having to chase everything, it just seems like unless I waste my life harrassing people over the phone every few days nothing seems to happen.

Sorry I'll now shut up and go climb back in my box Shocked
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies on 15th July 2009, 5:38 am

No unfortunately thats just the way it is. The people that make a nuisance of themselves get sorted out first. I used to work for the NHS booking appointments in Radiology and it was always that way. Give it a day and then ring her again to see if she's had a word. I'm not saying be rude, but just make yourself more familiar with her, so she remembers and gets you off her back. Good luck xx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs on 15th July 2009, 7:51 am

Totally agree with SB, my sister worked for the NHS for 11 years, they are under staffed, stressed overworked and under payed and its a case of whoever shouts the loudest will be heard. Perservere, you'll get there in the end Hug
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 on 15th July 2009, 8:32 am

Well my darling OH says if there is one thing I'm good at it's making a nuisance of myself Hysterical

And I think the lady on the main switchboard is soooo sick of me that yesterday she just gave me the direct number for the plastic surgery dept, so that makes my life easier.
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* on 15th July 2009, 11:14 am

Yup agree with SB and DBS. Don't look at it as harrassing or making a nuisance of yourself tho.... you have to arrange childcare, mentally prepare yourself etc. etc.! Kill em with kindness and get them on your side - it generally does work.

Thinking of you poppet xxxx

Sally xx

*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 on 19th July 2009, 9:47 am

For anyone who wants to see a couple of pics of my problem I've put them on picturetrail, the lightings not great but you can clearly see what I'm talking about. Just pm me for username/pword
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay on 19th July 2009, 9:56 am

Hi Sticky x

I been working loads lately so not been on here very much but have just read your story x soo pleased for you that you will finally be getting this sorted x

Thinking of you hun x Give You

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum