Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pips revision help

2 posters

Go down

pips revision help Empty pips revision help

Post by senora 9th October 2013, 2:16 pm

hi girls well im in shock found out i have pips and have been in touch with transform where i had them done in 2008....in dilemma as they say cost goes up after december and dont guarantee  to replace what they take out at same cost  I have 800cc ..i have had scan with some fluid collection shown which she said wasn't anything to worry about? had mammogram last week which was all clear ...just not sure what to do now shrug 

really feel for all of your difficulties i now know how it can be turned upside down shrug
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

pips revision help Empty Re: pips revision help

Post by COOKIE 9th October 2013, 2:47 pm

Transform and other clinics like them should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for how they're treating women like yourself and I'm a little suspect of this buy now or its going to be more expensive with no aftercare later threat.

I'm thinking this is so they make you have your re-op with them NOW rather than to look around and search your options, possibly spending your money with someone else instead of if more of your money for their BIG mistake going back into their pocket!

Well I'd say sod them Senora! You're lucky that you have no rupture so thankfully this gives you time!

If you payed for your PIPs by credit card it may well be worthwhile getting in touch with them about purchasing a faulty goods. Women have been getting a full refund for paying by card, there's a thread here about it HERE or if you used finance to get your boobs take a look at this thread HERE

As its been five years since you were implanted you're also within the six year timescale to be contacting a solicitor and making a claim about PIPS. It may be that nothing will ever come of it with one company already claiming bankruptcy to enable them to cease trading in one name and to continue trading in another leaving women from THG no means of ever being able to make any sort of claim against them. transform haven't done this... Yet! So do log a claim with a solicitor hun.

Also. Do check out other clinics and see what they can offer. I think the Aurora clinic who use only BAAPS surgeons are offering a cost offer for ladies with PIPS so it would be wise to give them a call and see what they can do for you. It maintain also be worthwhile asking other clinics that use BAAPS surgeons only as these surgeons fought so hard to get those implants off the market and want to help you, so maybe give MyBreast and spire a call too babe and see what they can offer also...

Don't be rushed by Transform to sign anything babe! You have time, so do your homework sweetie and see what's available to you first. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 9th October 2013, 3:15 pm

thanks cookie yep it definately feels like they are out of order with the cost , they wont even confirm same price 2500 as on web site to replace same cc as they put in .. i had a concult with them last year and they said 3400 with cui 800cc so still want extra for nothing it seems to me ..unfortunately i paid cash so no option on credit card refund! they called today to confirm app with coordinator and would not give a straight answer to any of the questions so frustrating as this is a health issue yet they are making money again! Im sorry for the girls in this position as lets face it not many ppl have thousands in the bank to cover cost to put it right. 
thanks cookie xx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th October 2013, 3:29 pm

The reason why they're no giving you any definitive information senora is so they can get you in to be seduced by a lovely, bright, smiley and over friendly PCC (SALEWOMAN) she'll go EVERYTHING with you in such a sweet, cute little manner that have you trusting her in everything she tells you...she'll make you feel wonderful and floating on air

Its all bull babe!

Call the clinics I suggested before you even consider going back. Chances are you may get a better deal with Aurora. And if its going to cost a little more, then like I said lovely, you're VERY lucky, you have a little time on your hands to save, so although they need to come out ASAP they don't have to come out right now do they if you understand what I'm saying...

I'd rather save a little extra, go with a good clinic with morals and use a BAAPS surgeon babe...

But that's me... I'm not you, in your position sweetheart. The choices you make are yours hun, so take your time and do a little homework. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 9th October 2013, 4:38 pm

i agree wholeheartedly thats my thoughts exactly time to do sum researching and checking out the other clinics:yes:
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down