Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painful arm, has anyone had this post BA? Help?

3 posters

Go down

Painful arm, has anyone had this post BA? Help? Empty Painful arm, has anyone had this post BA? Help?

Post by BoobyLou 24th December 2012, 10:12 am

Hi

I had my BA a week ago and my arm where they injected the anaesthetic has got progressively more painful each day. Not sure if the vein is just bruised? But it's very sore to touch and the pain runs up the inside of my bicep from the bend in my arm. I had to ice It last night it hurt so much. It's agony to straighten my arm. It is just bruised and I'm being a wimp? Or is there something wrong with my arm? My boobs are fan though have had no pain or complaints with them :)
BoobyLou
BoobyLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Painful arm, has anyone had this post BA? Help? Empty Re: Painful arm, has anyone had this post BA? Help?

Post by COOKIE 24th December 2012, 11:22 am

Your arm is fine hun Hug

I wish I could find my post but unfortunately I can't, but I posted about this after I had my second op. it was my hand though and it was so painful... It went into a ball on my hand, but I just massaged it and it did settle after a few days but it was sore for a couple of weeks.

You'll be OK lovely, but if you are concerned maybe make an appointment to see your GP babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Painful arm, has anyone had this post BA? Help? Empty Re: Painful arm, has anyone had this post BA? Help?

Post by BoobyLou 24th December 2012, 11:41 am

Agh thanks so much cookie!! I had visions of collapsed veins and having to go back to hospital lol. I have my post op check in 3 days so will ask them about that when I go. Don't really wanna go to the GP unless it was something serious. It's so painful but I'll just keep icing it and hope it eases off. Thanks again you've put my mind at ease I will just chill and enjoy Xmas now I think :) xx
BoobyLou
BoobyLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th December 2012, 11:42 am

Massage with firm circular motions the painful site babe, it well help more than the ice will sweetheart. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobyLou 24th December 2012, 2:12 pm

Thanks I will! Xxxx
BoobyLou
BoobyLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th December 2012, 2:17 pm

Hope it eases off soon hun. It is common after a BA.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down