Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS's recomenendation?

2 posters

Go down

PS's recomenendation? Empty PS's recomenendation?

Post by katysmall 19th March 2012, 7:53 am

Hello. I appreciate your time reading this post.

I'm totally flt chested, like a boy, with a slim chest and quite boney (the rest of me is size 8 so the rest of me isn't skinny) 32AAA. BWD 14cm (per breast!).

I've had 3 consults, 2 ps's said they would fit in 340cc, but one said only 280cc hp at a squeeze and that would only reach a B cup. I've gone for the last one because I trusted the surgeon more and the company. BUT I really would like to reach a safe C cup (I've been wearing really padded bra's so I looke like a C cup with clothes on), I don't want to look smaller post op with clothes on! I would like the surgeon I'm going with to put in as big implants as safe to reach a C cup, but don't want to undermine him by telling him 'other surgeon's have said they'd do bigger'! If I can reach a C with the 280cc then I'll be happy and don't want bigger implants if they aren't safe or could do damage. What are the risks with bigger implants, or is it just aesthetic?

What do you think? From my stats would the 280cc be the right size or could I go bigger? Should I ask for bigger implants? Could I reach a C with 280cc?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.
katysmall
katysmall
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

PS's recomenendation? Empty Re: PS's recomenendation?

Post by madrigle66 19th March 2012, 8:14 am

PS's recomenendation? 48411 Hi Katy - I know it is all so confusing isnt it ???!!! 20 years ago i had my 1st op and there were no choices really - I just went to a surgeon and I dont think he even mentioned cc's !! all i said is I don't want to look un natural. I was a 36A ended up with 260cc's and went up to a 36C which i have been very happy with but it totally depends on the look that you want.....I think though that perhaps the smaller implant may look more natural as if you try to put a larger implant in it can end up looking a bit ball like as there is not soo much breast tissue to cover the implant ??? but again its your decision at the end of the day......I think now that with the high profile implants they are narrower at the base and better for smaller ladies ...they also mean that you get more projection that width ...I was unsure about them myself but my surgeon thinks they are going to be best for me (330cc HP's for me next month) and all the girls I have spoken with on here seem very happy with their HP's so I'm quite happy now !!....you see I also think that normal implants are wider that natural breasts therefore say if you are measuring 36C with implants then its actually equivalent to a natural 36B but I,m not sure if that is now the case with the high proifiles as they are going out the way if you see what I mean rather than wider - I always wondered why friends of mine who had natural boobs that were the same "size" as mine looked bigger than me but that now explains things for me.... All I can say is don't get too hung up on cupsizes and just go with the look you want to achieve i.e. natural or a more augmented look ?? Hope ive not confused you more hun !!PS's recomenendation? 571992 xxx
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum