Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today was officially my lucky day.....

+2
LM
missh
6 posters

Go down

Today was officially my lucky day..... Empty Today was officially my lucky day.....

Post by missh 13th September 2011, 8:00 pm

evening ladies :)

just a little message to say I had my first appointment with surgeon today (done all the pyschatrist etc).....and he has officially approved me for surgery!!!!!!!!!!

How do I feel, I actually do not know yet, dont think it has sunk in that I sarah hiddleston, will soon be adourning booooooobies lol!!! God, what a feeling, excited, scared, apprhensive, on top of the world, every kind of emotion running through me.

7 long years i have been back and forth, no after no, after no, and finally every person I have seen inthe NHS has agreed (seemingly the nurse, pyschiatrist gave me a glowing recommendation for surgery :) )

So back in 4 weeks for sizing, off to buy a c cup bra for trying the implants!!!

scotland ladies, you know roughly how long from sizing to surgery?

I also want to say thank you to everyone who has answered my posts previously and gave me fab information!

lots of love a very happy lady :) xxx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Today was officially my lucky day..... Empty Re: Today was officially my lucky day.....

Post by LM 13th September 2011, 8:06 pm

Fab news hun, congratulations on getting the go ahead. I saw my surgeon few weeks ago and had so many emotions, then booked a date for op on mon and still cant believe its booked, such a rollercoaster ride we all go on eh. all the best hun for ur journey xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Today was officially my lucky day..... Empty Re: Today was officially my lucky day.....

Post by nikitaw86 13th September 2011, 8:32 pm

yay congratulations hun bet ur excited hopefully you'll have them for xmas xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 13th September 2011, 8:39 pm

Congratulations sweet, i tried to go through the nhs and got rejected.... soooooooooo pleased for you.Its such an exciting time eh?
Good luck on ur new boobies!!!! Stars
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 13th September 2011, 8:41 pm

thank u ladies....ahhhhh boobies for my xmas, now that would be the best xmas ever!!!!

lotsa love xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 13th September 2011, 8:43 pm

ps all the best LM, hope your boobies are boobylicious!!! :) xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LAW13 13th September 2011, 8:50 pm

Congratulations :) I just had my pyschologist appointment today and i met the requirements for that and my physical. Couldn't stop crying with joy!

New boobies for xmas sounds great :D

LAW13
LAW13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 13th September 2011, 8:57 pm

thank u hun!!!

Lots of good luck flying your way.........defo the biggest emotional rollercoaster but sooo god damn worth it :)

xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LAW13 13th September 2011, 9:02 pm

Yeah i meet everything but need to lose a stone and a half. The minute i got home i went straight to the gym. Might take a while but one day i will have nice boobs :)

x
LAW13
LAW13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 13th September 2011, 9:04 pm

They will be with you soon chick :)

good luck with it all x
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 14th September 2011, 7:41 pm

well just so long as your not getting your boobies before me Today was officially my lucky day..... 199385 i got sized up ect and put on the waiting list for st. johns last week in July i think it was and still waiting on my date to come through for surgery...not been too long mind you but i want them done NOW!!!! Today was officially my lucky day..... 43877 LOL!!!

Congrats anyways, and happy waiting lol!

Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down