Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st GP appointment

+2
COOKIE
Tararah
6 posters

Go down

1st GP appointment Empty 1st GP appointment

Post by Tararah 3rd August 2010, 3:17 pm

Hi, I first joined this forum quite a few months ago and haven't actually been on for a while as I was going through some stuff and then recently just haven't found the time... Anyway I have finally got it together to go to see my GP about BA on the NHS. My doctor was really nice and very understanding, I mentioned that I am not 100% that this is what I want as I'm afraid to have an operation as I have never had an op before and have only been into hospital once when I gave birth to my daughter 4 years ago. He semed to be ok with this and has given me a couple of weeks to make a real decision as to whether this is what I really do want. If I do decide to go ahead he has said I can go back in and have an examination and then he will make the referral for me. I also just want to take this opportunity to ask if anyone else had any doubts and how they overcame them? Also would like to know how implants feel inside you once they have settled? Thanks Tara
Tararah
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

1st GP appointment Empty Re: 1st GP appointment

Post by COOKIE 3rd August 2010, 3:48 pm

Welcome back Tara 1st GP appointment 571992

It's quite normal to have doubts hun, lots of us do..... The only advice I can give is to take time till the time feels right for 'you'

I did have lots of doubts but ultimately, my boobs were what I wanted more than anything!

When the implants are inside at first they do feel quite alien and you're very aware of them, but over time they gradually become more and more a part of you until you can't even remember what your original boobs looked or felt like at all!

Mine now feel very natural (maybe a 'little' firmer then before) and move just like natural breasts, I don't feel them inside me, nor am I aware of them, they're just a part of me just as my natural breasts were. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tararah 3rd August 2010, 3:50 pm

Thank you this helps alot, I do feel that even though I have these doubts that at the end of it I will not care as will have the boobs I have always dreamed of and hopefully will be extremely happy with the results. xx
Tararah
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki22 3rd August 2010, 6:52 pm

it is best to make sure it the the only option left to give you the confidence you need, i know it is the only option left for me , good luck hun, keep us posted xx
vicki22
vicki22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 4th August 2010, 2:34 pm

its only natural to feel nevrous and not sure about the whole thing. This is all i have ever wanted for years but since getting my date for the op i have felt a range of emotions and do worry about doing this since i have my 3 girls. but i also know if i dont do this due to worrying about things i will regret it.
Follow your heart hun xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Tararah 4th August 2010, 2:47 pm

Thanks girls I appreciate your advice... I do feel that this is what I really want I just want to spend the next couple of weeks really thinking it through and then go forwards with it if i still feel the same. xx
Tararah
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 4th August 2010, 8:43 pm

the next couple of weeks will fly past for you and before you know it you will know how you really feel. Its not easy making this decision as it is a massive thing but you will make the right one for you x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 4th August 2010, 9:09 pm

Although I am going privately, I too have had huge doubts when I started out on my boobie journey.

From the first consultation (I felt so nervous and embarrassed!) to booking my op date (excited, nervous, guilty about spending all this money just on boobs, and I also wondered if I was just being vain!) to paying my final balance on Monday (my nerves have now gone and I just can't wait until my op date!), I am so pleased that i've made this step and without a doubt I feel I have made the right decision.

This is something that i've wanted for years I just wish I had the guts before now to go through it but I guess I never felt I had the support before now.

I guess what I am trying to say is amongst all my waffling is that it is natural to feel the way you do, I guess the one piece of advice I can give you is to arm yourself with as much knowledge as possible, do your reseach and hopefully this will ease any conerns you have and help you to reach the decision that's best for you.

I hope this forum will help you -- it really has been a great source of support to me.

All the best and good luck!xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Tararah 4th August 2010, 9:47 pm

Thanks this also helps alot... Everyday that passes and the more research I do the more sure I become that this is what I really want. xx
Tararah
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 5th August 2010, 1:38 pm

Tararah, I'm going the NHS route, and your worries are the same as mine - its the idea f a foreign object in my body. But when I think about looking normal I think its going to be the best thing.

Hope you get some clarity about what you want soon.
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down