Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long did it take?

3 posters

Go down

How long did it take? Empty How long did it take?

Post by Louise91 16th July 2010, 12:03 pm

So im just wandering how long it took from you first seeing your GP to the date of your BA? The thought of dragging out this process and having it constantly on my mind/talking about it to different people is really not appealling to me right now. For the past 7 years or so i've managed to keep my confindence at reasonable levels just by forcing my bobbie issue to the deepest darkest corner of my brain.
But now i've started the ball rolling (which im really glad i did) it's constantly on my mind, im more paranoid than I have ever been and more down/upset with it all than ever, which I really didn't expect.....I thought once I'd actually started things off and could see a light at the end of the tunnel I'd feel better but the exact opposite has happened.
I think it's because I've never actually let myself think about/talk about it before and now I am it's really hard. Did anyone else find this?

Just for some context...Im a 19 and just starting the process of getting a BA on the NHS for serious asymmetry.
Louise91
Louise91
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

How long did it take? Empty Re: How long did it take?

Post by sianarmstrong 16th July 2010, 1:31 pm

it took 11 months from first going to see my doctor to having my surgery
sianarmstrong
sianarmstrong
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 16th July 2010, 3:12 pm

I first seen my surgeon in 2005 after i had my first daughter and the process started then (i was just 18, had spoke to gp befor but i was told i needed to be 18). Anyway i went on to have 2 more children which ment i had to wait until i had stopped my family (which i have) and i was referred in April 2009 and i have my op on the 6th September 2010. 17 months all in. however that was only because they only had one pyschologist for the whole plastic surgery departments for 2 hospitals so i waiting months to see her.
xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down