Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad news ladies

+24
dervla1
mizzpink23
Breasticles
jayz
jet350
pinkbabe
Annie66
zoeb
RoxyChick
ShootingStar
misf1
katie
nads
BoobiePrize
*Sally*
alfie
fluffy_bunn1e
Cally
eastla
TopCat
Funkygirl
COOKIE
kay
hattie260
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bad news ladies - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad news ladies

Post by dervla1 12th May 2010, 3:24 pm

Sorry to hear that hattie, but at least you've got a really good surgeon. It's only a little set back. Don't go smaller! You might regret it. Good luck and take care XX
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Bad news ladies - Page 2 Empty Re-op Recovery compared with first aug?

Post by greengirl 5th October 2010, 10:04 pm

jet350 wrote:HI Hattie, I am so sorry to hear you need a re-op...
I had a re-op on my leftie I kind of knew I would need some sort of re-op straight after my op.. I just have that kind of luck! I must say that I am now over the moon. I am sure you will be too...Best of luck

Jx

How would you compare the initial recovery to the re-op? Pain, time back to feeling 'normal,' etc?

Got similar news today about my rightie...I'm inclined to wait a bit and see but probably going to have to get 'redone.'

oxoxoxoxo
Nell
greengirl
greengirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 6th October 2010, 5:44 am

sorry to hear that hattie but good luck with re-op
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 6th October 2010, 6:35 am

good luck hattie x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 6th October 2010, 12:36 pm

me 2, sorry to hear that. if you do change the size though would he charge you for that? something to consider.... but you are lucky to have an understanding PS! will he still do the same placement?
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 11th October 2010, 6:49 pm

Hi Girls! This is quite an old post - from back in May but yes I am still waiting for my re-op (had to postpone due to work commitments).

greengirl wrote:
How would you compare the initial recovery to the re-op? Pain, time back to feeling 'normal,' etc?

Hi GG - my leftie was always not healing right, it was extremely bruised and more painful after the op. It was also higher from the start and did not look like it was going to want to come down (the other healed and dropped quickly. I think the difference between someone who is healing normally with a bit of normal asymmetry is that they start off looking nice and even but high then one sometimes drops and the other follows this was not the case with me, I could tell my leftie was not right straight away. Hope this helps!

vicki wrote:if you do change the size though would he charge you for that? something to consider.... but you are lucky to have an understanding PS! will he still do the same placement?

hi hun, the company are not charging me for the flight, re-op or accommodation (had it done in Prague). This is all covered in my guarantee and in their insurance. My surgeon was very understanding and not once tried to tell me there was nothing wrong or it would get better, he initially said give it time then after 3 months he agreed it would not settle. I have been very lucky with this, I have seen so many people with a battle on their hands trying to get a re-op for free! secondly yes I would like the placement changing from unders to overs as I don't like the muscle distortion I get. I do however like the look of unders so these are things I will discuss when I see him.

xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2