Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again..... just had re-op!

5 posters

Go down

Hello again..... just had re-op! Empty Hello again..... just had re-op!

Post by jet350 17th January 2010, 10:26 am

Hello again... haven't been on here for ages as I have had PC problem's! Hello again..... just had re-op! 852192

Anyway I had my BA @ elyzea with Dr Tondu on the 12th of March last year... I had assymetrey with my right about 2 cups smaller then the left so I had 2 different implant size's 430cc in right 325cc in left.When I woke from my op I had sertoma/hematoma on the right side I was told that this should be reabsorbed.. which it did although it did take time. Anyway as my boobies healed and settled it became apparent that they were different shape's! one was higher(right) and the left was not as full. To cut a long story short I returned to Elyzea on thursday(14th Jan) to have a larger implant 375cc in the left so it would have the same shape as the right..... everything went really well and although I have only had a brief look at them they now appear to the same shape although lefty now looks a little bigger which i hope is down to swelling!! I haven't been in any pain although I would say the first night and day i had some discomfort but nothing compared to the first time.
sorry meant to say I had under's! I do have some pic's of before BA and after first on picturetrail so if anyone want's a peek please feel free to pm me! Haven't taken any new pic's as yet but as soon as I do I will let you know.
I have a question..
Did anyone having a re-op find that their boobies settled quicker than with there first BA?
Anyway I will stop waffling now1 Hope some of you lovely ladies will be able to help..

Janex
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Hello again..... just had re-op! Empty Re: Hello again..... just had re-op!

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 12:02 pm

Hiya lovely and welcome back, you have been throught the mill havn't you, i hope this time is the last for you and all will settle well for you, it's great they have sorted out your problems for you too so congratulations on your re-op!
I had a re-op in England in December because of complications first time round in Belgium (not where you went) and i was left disfigured and abandoned my the surgeon out there =( i also had a haematoma first and second time both on the right breast.
This time has definately been easier for me but i was in a terrible way before so can't really go by that.
My left has 335 and right 405 and i am now finding righty lower & bigger but it did have a haematoma so i'm guessing i still have swelling to be absorbed so cannot judge until at least the 6 month mark about size.
I'm sure your slightly larger leftie is now due to swelling hun because it's very early days still, sounds like you'll make it this time :thumbs:
Keep us posted on your progress and happy healing x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2010, 12:11 pm

Hello and welcome back! Hello again..... just had re-op! 368291

Honestly... I've had a much harder recovery this time around, but did have quite a lot of extra work done, still unsure whether this will be my last op yet to fix things, but we'll see.....

Happy healing and I hope all goes well for you this around sweetheart. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 17th January 2010, 12:20 pm

Hi ShootingStar,
Thank you for your reply.. Sorry to hear about your problems I hope that it will all be over for you too.... It is early days and I completely agree that it does take about 6 months to see your final results although I did find that I saw somemore change's after that too. I just think that rather thsn an instant fix a BA does take a year for you to get your results that said it's so hard to wait and a waiting game it is..lol
I have been really happy with my surgeon and I feel confident that he has done the best for me. He understood excatley what I thought were my problems so I really hope that my boobie behave's and heals well! But that will take time... just wish I could fast forward Hello again..... just had re-op! 494993 that bit. I had completley forgotten what it feels like worrying about healing! Gosh I really have to stop waffling lol

Janex
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 12:28 pm

I am the same Jane, i look at what i have today and think this is how they will be (if not worse) in a year ,but in reality, it's better they get.

At least you know that if there is need for a re-op, you have a great surgeon who will sort it out for you so think positive, whatever happens, you will get there either way, good luck lovely

Hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 17th January 2010, 12:29 pm

Hi cookie,
Thanks for your reply...
sorry to hear you have had problems aswell. I jsut think that for some of us that it doesn't work first time round as much as we wish it would. Hello again..... just had re-op! 62722
I am finding thing's alot easier this time ... but I put that down to the fact that I had very little work one this time, it was only an extra 50cc and my muscle would have been streached anyway. I also only had one side done. I think all the hard work was done first time round on righty so if I am honest I think I have gotten off lighty. I really hope that this is the last time I need anything done but only time will tell.....

Janex
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 20th January 2010, 2:54 pm

Hi hun, congrats on your reop, I had a revision a couple of weeks ago and I feel mine settled a lot quicker this time around x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 22nd January 2010, 7:27 am

Hi sweetie, glad to hear your reop went well. I found mine settled much quicker second time but I was back in theatre very soon after my original ba so that may have been a reason why.

Sal x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 22nd January 2010, 7:10 pm

Hi and thanks Nads and Sally.. glad to hear both your re-op's went well and that you are healed quicker... I have settled really well the swelling has gone and I now have matching boobies..... just keep looking at them lol... Gonna take some new picture...Just worried that the picture won't be very good ...(I look horrid in picture's for some reason!!!)

xx
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd January 2010, 8:00 pm

Mine look so different in pictures too, which is why i havent taken any! Maybe they'll look better once i've got a tan lol x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum