Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =)

+24
*Sally*
SharonC81
shiningmoonbeam
ruby roo
SG007
cakey_baby
mrsm
nads
Breasticles
fluffy_bunn1e
mizzpink23
hattie260
mariajw
BoobiePrize
Jessica
em_stevo
Tonic28
BumbleBee48
georgieporgie
annefinackapan
COOKIE
sarahsbabies
misf1
ShootingStar
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =)

Post by ruby roo 18th January 2010, 2:54 pm

OMG!!!!! im speech less!!!!!! Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 3 184153 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 3 43418
they are fantastic i cant believe you have now got two perfect and i mean PREFECT boobies. i can remember when we shared pics of our photos, and u told me what was happening, and i cant believe that he has done such an amazing job, u would not even be able to tell. you must be so thrilled!!!!! what a hell of a journey you have been through but now look at them beautys, u have got. look after them hunny, you deserve it xxxxxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 18th January 2010, 6:09 pm

OMG Laura! They look absolutely amazing, can't believe the transformation. And so BIG! They look like natural boobs, and even the scars look fantastic compared to what they were, yes they are slightly bigger but you can't even see them with how natural your crease line is.

I've not heard of your surgeon before but seriously, he has done amazingly well and you look absolutely fanstastic! After all you have been through you deserve the perfect boobies and now you finally have them, enjoy!!

Jess xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th January 2010, 7:22 pm

WOW! They're gorgeous hun! So natural looking too, and symertical that was the first thing that stood out. I knew you'd get the boobs you deserved after all the stress you went through it just wouldn't be fair if you didn't.

Well done you for muddling through cos they've turnt out great! And the scar/hole is barley noticeable, you'd never have known it was there if you hadn't have seen the pics.

I'm soooo pleased for you SS (& proud of you), you're a top class girl with top class boobs just like it should be ;)

YAY!!! Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 3 923101
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 18th January 2010, 9:28 pm

thanks forletting me see, you are looking fab hun!
cat belv how alost identical they look, after all that you ve been through, and the explanted one, they are so natural looking, and big! :thumbs:

you have some nice bras too.
your scars will go white, like Nads said, give it time, you truly deserved to have your perfect boobies again, so pleased for you Cheerleader yahoo Flash congrats Give You Bum Wiggle Boobs group hug :boobstick: boobsign woohoo :cheerlead:
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 18th January 2010, 9:38 pm

HI hun I tried to post a message the other day but it didn't work.

They look AMAZING! looking at them you would never know you had complications! I couldn't even work out what scar you were talking about until i saw "vertical scar" and looked reeaaaally closely - its barely noticable at all!

You must be so pleased to have beautiful boobies after such a long rollercoaster of a journey. Yay for new boobies!!! Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 3 923101
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 18th January 2010, 9:46 pm

Could I please see both sets of your pics SS?? xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 18th January 2010, 11:38 pm

mrsm wrote:Shootingstar they look brilliant! I didn't expect them to look that good to be honest knowing everything that's happened, but wow!!
Thanks mrsm =) x x x

ruby roo wrote:i can remember when we shared pics of our photos, and u told me what was happening, and i cant believe that he has done such an amazing job, u would not even be able to tell. you must be so thrilled!!!!!
Aw thanks!!! i do feel lucky not to be permanently disfigured i must admit x x x

Jessica wrote:OMG Laura! They look absolutely amazing, can't believe the transformation.
I've not heard of your surgeon before but seriously, he has done amazingly well and you look absolutely fanstastic!
Thanks Jess hunni! Yes he has done well with getting them alike considering how bad righty was x x x

BoobiePrize wrote:WOW! They're gorgeous hun! So natural looking too, and symertical that was the first thing that stood out. I knew you'd get the boobs you deserved after all the stress you went through it just wouldn't be fair if you didn't.
Well done you for muddling through cos they've turnt out great! And the scar/hole is barley noticeable, you'd never have known it was there if you hadn't have seen the pics.
I'm soooo pleased for you SS (& proud of you), you're a top class girl with top class boobs just like it should be ;)
Thanks BP what a lovely sweet message!!! it's such a relief to be over that bad time and things could be so much worse, i feel very lucky to be fixed up as much as he has done it, considering he never charged me anymore to do it he definatley done his best and i feel so greatful to feel normal again, it's awesome!! x x x

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:thanks forletting me see, you are looking fab hun!
cat belv how alost identical they look, after all that you ve been through, and the explanted one, they are so natural looking, and big!
Thanks FB, what a difference eh, they don't feel big on me i must admit and i can hide them easily, the summer will be the time when the girls come out to play hahahaaa x x x

hattie260 wrote:
They look AMAZING! looking at them you would never know you had complications! I couldn't even work out what scar you were talking about until i saw "vertical scar" and looked reeaaaally closely - its barely noticable at all!
You must be so pleased to have beautiful boobies after such a long rollercoaster of a journey. Yay for new boobies!!! Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 3 923101
Hey Thanks Hattie, yes i am pleased after how bad i was last year and i was expecting to be left alot worse for life so owe it all to my surgeon for his patience and help to fix me up the best he could x x x

group hug girls you have made me grin like this 😁 with your lovely comments, luv ya all x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 18th January 2010, 11:44 pm

Hey there, would it be ok for me to take a look at both albums?? Sounds like your re op has been a massive success for you, really pleased. I'm seeing my ps at the end of this month as I'm worried I'm bottoming out in lefty and whilst the thought of a re-op is scary, stories like yours and the way you have handled is really inspiring to me.Xx
SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 19th January 2010, 1:16 am

SharonC81 wrote:Hey there, would it be ok for me to take a look at both albums?? Sounds like your re op has been a massive success for you, really pleased. I'm seeing my ps at the end of this month as I'm worried I'm bottoming out in lefty and whilst the thought of a re-op is scary, stories like yours and the way you have handled is really inspiring to me.Xx

I have PM'd you x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 19th January 2010, 6:24 pm

Missed this post SS - could I have a look please lovely xxx

thanks
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 19th January 2010, 7:35 pm

Just had a peek SS, thank you for sharing. Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 3 321562 All I can say is your new boobies are totally amazing!! Looking at your before pictures all I could think was how brave you had been throughout and I am so pleased that everything has now worked out for you. Your surgeon has done a fantastic job and if you didn't know about you're complications, you would never guess from the pictures. Congratulations hunni xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 19th January 2010, 11:23 pm

shiningmoonbeam wrote:Just had a peek SS, thank you for sharing. Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 3 321562 All I can say is your new boobies are totally amazing!! Looking at your before pictures all I could think was how brave you had been throughout and I am so pleased that everything has now worked out for you. Your surgeon has done a fantastic job and if you didn't know about you're complications, you would never guess from the pictures. Congratulations hunni xxx

Thanks you for your lovely comments hunni Hug x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 19th January 2010, 11:56 pm

OMG your new boobs are absolutely amazing!!!!!! I would never have guessed that the two albums were the same person!!!!!! You must be over the moon! x
SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 20th January 2010, 12:12 am

SharonC81 wrote:OMG your new boobs are absolutely amazing!!!!!! I would never have guessed that the two albums were the same person!!!!!! You must be over the moon! x

thank you I don't feel like the same person either and that's great!!!! I really did feel like a freak :tears: sooo glad that's over! x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 3 Empty pics

Post by del280379 20th January 2010, 9:50 am

hello how u feeling hope ur takin it easy can i see ur pics pls x
del280379
del280379
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 20th January 2010, 2:49 pm

I would love to see your pics sweety xx

Please could I take a little look?

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 21st January 2010, 2:57 pm

I cant believe how good they look. They look so natural its amazing,you will be one of those people that It would be hard to pick up on. Fantastic size, AND scaring is now where near as bad as I was expecting from what you had described. You have a fantastic set of knockers there, despite the fact you insisted on taking the scenic route in order to get them 😁
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :cheerlead: XX
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 21st January 2010, 5:02 pm

Hey Hon - could I take a look too please? I'm so glad you're happy I've read your threads and feel so great for you that it's all worked out. xx
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 21st January 2010, 11:13 pm

SG007 wrote:I cant believe how good they look. They look so natural its amazing,you will be one of those people that It would be hard to pick up on. Fantastic size, AND scaring is now where near as bad as I was expecting from what you had described. You have a fantastic set of knockers there, despite the fact you insisted on taking the scenic route in order to get them 😁
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :cheerlead: XX

Thank you hunni thank you i really appreciate your message and yes the scenic route!!!! coffee screen x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd January 2010, 9:02 am

Thanks for letting me look hun xx

WOW xx What an amazing pair of boobies!!! xx they look smashing SS xx I think the new scars are healing really well and in the photos I can't even see your old vertical scars xx They look to be settling really well gorgeous you have a cracking pair there xx You deserve too as well xx

yahoo for you sweety congrats xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 22nd January 2010, 11:28 am

kay wrote:Thanks for letting me look hun xx

WOW xx What an amazing pair of boobies!!! xx they look smashing SS xx I think the new scars are healing really well and in the photos I can't even see your old vertical scars xx They look to be settling really well gorgeous you have a cracking pair there xx You deserve too as well xx

yahoo for you sweety congrats xx

thank you Aww thanks for that Kay, finally getting there eh!! 😁 x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd January 2010, 2:22 pm

Absolutely hun xx and although a long time coming you have made it and are finally there xx

congrats and welcome to the other side gorgeous girl xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by 8oo8ies 22nd January 2010, 10:54 pm

Hi hun can i have a look at your pics please xx
8oo8ies
8oo8ies
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3