Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Girls I think im bottoming out :'(

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Girls I think im bottoming out :'(

Post by nads on 9th October 2009, 4:07 pm

Could i see your pics hun? I've bottomed out slightly on the left and am getting my reop to sort that out x

nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

http://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by laurax on 13th October 2009, 2:00 pm

Hey can i see please hun xx

laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbelle7 on 18th October 2009, 4:18 pm

hiya would i be able to have a look please i feel same as ruth actually past few days hence comin back to the site after so long!xx

tinkerbelle7
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

line

Post by bambi671 on 30th October 2009, 7:53 pm

I think I'm having the same problem Stacey so have PM'd you to see if you want to show each other our photos.... xx

I can see a line where my implant is and I can feel it. I've been told to wait for the skin to stretch, so I'm trying to trust my PS and will wait till Jan then the 6 months is up.
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 on 31st October 2009, 10:05 am

Ah u poor girls - all that anxious worrying for you......have u any pics of your problems we can see???? Hope things settle and improve for you.... xxxx
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 on 31st October 2009, 10:21 am

Hi
would it be possible for me to have a look? I am worried about my right one as it feels strange underneath, as if i can feel the implant, cant in my left one.
Have been able to see anyone yet to talk about your concerns? Hope everything is ok.
Sharon xx

BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 on 2nd November 2009, 12:29 pm

Hi Stacey,
Just wondering how you getting on with your problem, when do you see your sugeon ?
Godd luck xx

tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on 2nd November 2009, 7:36 pm

Yeah I was wondering about this too - hope you got/get it sorted hun xx
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvorite on 2nd November 2009, 9:58 pm

hi sally, cud i ask u wot u felt for it to be called muscle flex distortion ??? im 6 months post op now but my rite one still hurts/aches and i feel it cud be something to do with the muscle (i had overs) as wen i reach for things it feels odd, but most of all im just permenently aware that i ave a foreign body in that boob, the left just feels like my own, had no probs at all with it. gonna make app tomorrow to see surgeon but not very assertive, so any info wud be good thanx

Alvorite
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvorite on 2nd November 2009, 10:00 pm

hi sally, cud i ask u wot u felt for it to be called muscle flex distortion ??? im 6 months post op now but my rite one still hurts/aches and i feel it cud be something to do with the muscle (i had overs) as wen i reach for things it feels odd, but most of all im just permenently aware that i ave a foreign body in that boob, the left just feels like my own, had no probs at all with it. gonna make app tomorrow to see surgeon but not very assertive, so any info wud be good thanx

Alvorite
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvorite on 2nd November 2009, 10:00 pm

Alvorite
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvorite on 2nd November 2009, 10:59 pm

oh dear, sorry girls i seem to ave posted the same thing 3 times !!!!!! dont know how ?????????

Alvorite
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stacey12 on 23rd December 2009, 9:39 am

Hellooo everyone, I havn't been online for ages! And i lost the link to this site lol
I went to see the surgeon and he took pics with his camera (**naughty word** one) and they looked fine, but the camera wasn't even detailed enough so it was a waste of time, He said the line i see is the "original crease" and should go.. which is **naughty word** obviously, i know when something is going to go on my body and this isn't one of them..
I asked him what about reops etc, and he said "come back in a year"..but if i did have a reop i would want to go bigger so he said i would have to pay the same price..

I've just managed to leave it now and just not take photos of it because it does look okay in real life.. just photos show up really clear

I can also still feel the implants really bad, like i can poke and dent the implants and (click) them sortof..

Im not going to bother with MYA again, they rush you in and out, seem too busy to acually listen to you, have people walking in when your topless with the surgeon! (they done this twice of me being there) so unproffesional, they were quick enough to take the money but then once they got it they couldn't care less

xo

stacey12
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles on 23rd December 2009, 1:25 pm

Hiya Stacey

Please can I have a look at your pics. My right boob has dropped and you cant even see my scar, but the left scar is still visible & you can even make out where the implant is if you look close enough. I am nearly five weeks PO.

Ta Hun

xx
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 on 7th January 2010, 12:22 am

Hiya Stacey,

I know in the rules it says not to request to see pics when only just joined, but I am worried that I am 'bottoming out' in my left breast and like you can clearly feel the implant at the bottom whereas in my right I can't. It does also sit lower than my right breast but isn't drastic in real life, more noticable in pics. I have messaged the surgeon on here for advice but it would really help me to see pics.

Hope thats ok but I understand if not.

Sharon.Xx
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top