Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

empty,saggy boobs-will I need uplift??

5 posters

Go down

empty,saggy boobs-will I need uplift?? Empty empty,saggy boobs-will I need uplift??

Post by soniarobin 1st September 2009, 3:12 pm

Hi girls, I have empty,saggy boobs after losing weight and breastfeeding.I was told by Harley that I was borderline for needing uplift.The nurse said the consultant would prob advise this as I wanted to go back upat least3cup sizes so the implant would pull and sag my breasts further.MYA -pc said if I was borderline then implants may be all I need.I defo can not afford uplift and I don't want the scars anyway.Has anyone else with droopy boobs been helped with just implants alone?Any stories/advice and pics be very helpful.I am worried I will have implants and make them worse-help!!Thank you v.v. much,Sonia xx
soniarobin
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

empty,saggy boobs-will I need uplift?? Empty Re: empty,saggy boobs-will I need uplift??

Post by nads 1st September 2009, 3:20 pm

Here is a great link for infor on ptosis (sagging) and if you need an uplift

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by nads on 1st September 2009, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

empty,saggy boobs-will I need uplift?? Empty Re: empty,saggy boobs-will I need uplift??

Post by sars3dd 1st September 2009, 3:24 pm

hiya, i seen two clinics today just incase i need to go private, one suggested i had an uplift and the other said i'd be fine with large implants so now no idea what am going to do. I do know that i'll want an uplift at some point in my life just not ready for it just now at 22yrsold xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by soniarobin 1st September 2009, 3:32 pm

Hi hun:)What clinics did you go to?How can you get it on the nhs?My doctor was really rude to me and basically refused to discuss it with me even though it is effecting my relationship and lowered my self esteem something chronic-I can't go out with hubby or be intimate with him or take kids swimming-sounds ridiculous I know.I don't mind mine sagging too much as I am nearly33 and have had4kids so I wouldn't want em up by my chin and a wonderbra would give me a lift but I do want to fill out the 'dip' that has occured at the top of my boobs.My nipples come down to the crease in my breast but I have see npics of boobs as bad as mine that an implant has sorted out and they still look natural.Uplift would mean I defo couldn't breastfeed again and it leaves such large scars, not an option for me.Also they look a little fake without bra as they look more pert than when I was a teen-don't want to be fifty and like that!!xx
soniarobin
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 2nd September 2009, 9:32 am

My breasts were very empty and saggy and i was borderline for an uplift but my surgeon felt that i would get away with just having a BA. She said that i would have scars and she would like to avoid that and because i was having a small implant (230cc), the implant wouldn't pull or sag my breasts. It was a case of just filling the skin nicely.

I must say that they are now very nice and pert and they look great. It's early days for me (11 days PO) but the nipple sits in the centre of my breasts now and not down by the crease. I am so pleased. They do not feel heavy or uncomfortable.

What size implant are you thinking of having? xx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by soniarobin 2nd September 2009, 12:12 pm

Hi Hun, I haven't been to my second consultation yet so have no idea what size implant I would have but i defo want to go up 3cup sizes cos I think that would be what is needed to fill out the skin.How many sizes did you go up?
What surgeon/company did you use?You don't by any chance have any before or after pics do you please?Thanks hun x
soniarobin
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 2nd September 2009, 3:02 pm

Hi hun,

I went up 3 cup sizes and they have filled up nicely. I went with Transform and Barbara Lutz did my BA. I have taken some pictures and will put them on picturetrail and pm you my password. I hate my pre op pics so much. I haven't seen anyone else that looks like me, so it's a major improvement! xx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soniarobin 3rd September 2009, 8:30 am

Oh thank you , it will be so helpful to see if your pre-op are like mine, then I know I can be helped.I honestly don't think your boobs could have been worse than mine are now, I find them repulsive and I have finally made my hubby understand how bad I feel and he is now happy for me to get this done if I can get away with just implants.If I can go up 3sizes I wil be happy-would like one size bigger than that but I would just be so grateful to feel like a woman again.
Did transform make yo pay for consultation?Where abouts are you located?I am in Buckinghamshire but if found a surgeon I really like , I would be willing to travel.MYA are charging £4250 but I got£500 off for travel and won a comp with£250 off so we can stretch to that.
Hope you are managing to get some sleep?Many girls say they are too sore for the first few weeks xx
soniarobin
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 3rd September 2009, 9:04 am

mine were saggy 32b but I didnt need an uplift they just used implants over the muscle and now they are nice and "up" lol, I went do 32E
If you'd like to see my pics just message me xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 3rd September 2009, 1:23 pm

Hi Sonia,

I pm'd my password to you. Did you manage to take a look at the pics? The consultation with Transform was free. I live in London so it was just a tube journey to the consultation. I had overs and i didn't have any pain at all. I have been very lucky and feel so womanly again and really love my new boobs.

Let me know what you think of the pics hun. xx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soniarobin 3rd September 2009, 7:43 pm

Hey hun-I did reply once but I think I deleted it instead of sending it??!!Did you get it?i thanked you for the pics and said how similar we were pre-op and thank you so very much for giving me hope!I now think it may be possible to make me feel like a woman again with implants only, as we defo cannot afford uplift.
You are very tiny in dress size though, I am naturally a size12/14 but have slimmed down to an 8/10 but am struggling to maintain this.I hope new boobs will help me focus on staying trim!I just want to feel attractive.You must be so pleased with your new boobs, they look fab:)Thank you for helping me, Take care,Sonia xx
soniarobin
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 3rd September 2009, 7:59 pm

You're so welcome hun. I didn't get your message but not to worry. I'm glad i can give you hope....i thought it was impossible for me to look womanly again and have nice boobs and i am over the moon with the results. It's the best thing i've done and i'm so happy :lol:

I couldn't afford an uplift either so was relieved when my ps said i didn't need one! Keep us updated with how your consultations go and the best of luck. xxx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soniarobin 4th September 2009, 2:52 pm

Will keep in touch-let you know how I go:)xx
soniarobin
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down