Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

he assurred me 300s would increase me 2 cups

+4
RoxyChick
em_stevo
Annie66
hackamore
8 posters

Go down

he assurred me 300s would increase me 2 cups Empty he assurred me 300s would increase me 2 cups

Post by hackamore 20th August 2009, 11:10 am

Hi,

but... then he arbitrarily changed from the agreed 300s to 275s (salines) with a moderate PLUS profile... i.e. a small base... and I'd stated I wanted more "fullness" too.

I find out after surgery (when he didn't fill as much as he said he was going to either) I find that the average volume to increase 1 cup is 189ml, 2 cups would be 378 (per side) and he only filled to 330ml... that is to say I'm 96ml short of the average required for a 2 cup increase (which isn't the same as going up 2 cup sizes).

they do look nice...

but not as big as I told him I wanted...

there's published data that he should be familiar with (the 189ml/cup increase)...

at 5 weeks post surgery while I started at band size + 2.5" (a middle B) and SHOULD be band + 4.5 (or more to allow for the last of the swelling) I'm more like band + 4.25...

a quarter of a cup short... and ALL fullness "short" thanks to the use of the small base "moderate plus" profile implant to get a vague chance at a 2 cup increase.

so what should I do... I'm in the US... the land of the lawsuit...

at a level it's "just" 1/4"...

but then if he hadn't changed the implant volume DOWN 2 different ways it WOULD have made target (at least on cup increase, he should have recommended 325s with a moderate profile to get the fullness AND the 2 cup increase).

visit my surgery blog at (*Link removed*) he assurred me 300s would increase me 2 cups Icon_pale

Last edited by misf1 on 20th October 2009, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : advertising)
hackamore
Advertiser!

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

he assurred me 300s would increase me 2 cups Empty Re: he assurred me 300s would increase me 2 cups

Post by Annie66 20th August 2009, 4:11 pm

Sorry about your trouble, but this may be something which is more relevant to an American clientele. The sizing system, kinds of implants and types of procedure are very different here.

It will vary from person to person, I'm sure, but most of the ladies on this forum find they get rather more than 2 cup sizes (in British measurement) with that size of implant.

I myself went from a 34aa to a 34 D with 280 anatomicals.
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

he assurred me 300s would increase me 2 cups Empty Re: he assurred me 300s would increase me 2 cups

Post by em_stevo 20th August 2009, 8:29 pm

I agree with annie, i think the whole sizing and terms etc is different here to that in the US, i too went up 2+ cup sizes with 255cc anatomicals, hope you get it sorted tho hun, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 20th August 2009, 10:46 pm

It's very different over there. The thing is, becasue the techniques and sizing is different from country to country it's so hard to tell what you may end up. And saline is so different to silicone.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

he assurred me 300s would increase me 2 cups Empty A 2 cup increase is a 2 inch increase to me

Post by hackamore 21st August 2009, 7:12 pm

em_stevo wrote:I agree with annie, i think the whole sizing and terms etc is different here to that in the US, i too went up 2+ cup sizes with 255cc anatomicals, hope you get it sorted tho hun, xxx

ok...

so post surgery, post swelling your measurement over your nipples was 2" MORE (or in the case of the person who went from aa to d 4") than the measurement before?

one thing I have noted is there seem to be a lot more "overs" in the UK. in the US it seems to be mainly unders or partial unders.
hackamore
Advertiser!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake 30th August 2009, 9:57 pm

one thing I have noted is there seem to be a lot more "overs" in the
UK. in the US it seems to be mainly unders or partial unders.
It is because saline implants cannot really go in front of the muscle. Too much visibility and rippling, especially after they begin to deflate.
Snake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th August 2009, 11:19 pm

That makes sense Snake, was wondering why that was, thanks!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 31st August 2009, 8:36 pm

hackamore wrote:
so post surgery, post swelling your measurement over your nipples was 2" MORE (or in the case of the person who went from aa to d 4") than the measurement before?

Yes, my before measurements: 29 under the bust, 33 over. Now, 29 under 37 over ...
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by hackamore 31st August 2009, 8:44 pm

The next time we're in the UK we're going to HAVE to go to a lingierie shop.

by US measurements you'd have started a skinny 29D (slim ribcage) and end a 29H! and that just can't be right Give You
hackamore
Advertiser!

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st August 2009, 8:47 pm

29? I've never heard of 29 on any US forums, if Annie is a 34D UK size, then she would be a 34C in US size :dunno:
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 31st August 2009, 8:53 pm

nads wrote:29? I've never heard of 29 on any US forums, if Annie is a 34D UK size, then she would be a 34C in US size :dunno:

That's what i thought too?? Never heard of the size 29D :suspect:
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by hackamore 1st September 2009, 5:36 am

ShootingStar wrote:
nads wrote:29? I've never heard of 29 on any US forums, if Annie is a 34D UK size, then she would be a 34C in US size :dunno:

That's what i thought too?? Never heard of the size 29D :suspect:

Hi,

in the US the diameter in inches IMMEDIATELY below the breast in the band size.

and the diameterovernipples-bandsize=cup

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it's true that "odd" number sizing isn't common so I've never seen a "29" either.
hackamore
Advertiser!

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 1st September 2009, 1:15 pm

hackamore wrote:The next time we're in the UK we're going to HAVE to go to a lingerie shop.

by US measurements you'd have started a skinny 29D (slim ribcage) and end a 29H! and that just can't be right Give You

I used to order bras pre-BA from the US and a 34C would fit me the same as a UK 34C size. I think they change when you start getting into the bigger sizes like D cups etc.

You have to add a number of inches to your underbreast measurement to get the correct band size. You add 4ins. if the measurement obtained is an even number of inches, or add 5ins. if the measurement obtained is an odd number of inches ( so it would be a 34 band size if you measured 29).

Last edited by Annie66 on 1st September 2009, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change font size)
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 1st September 2009, 1:17 pm

I only went up two sizes with 410's, I guess it depends on your anatomy as well x
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down