Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argh just seen my first case of rippling :(

+4
Annie66
ShootingStar
angelkitten1
MsTeews
8 posters

Go down

Argh just seen my first case of rippling :( Empty Argh just seen my first case of rippling :(

Post by MsTeews 12th August 2009, 8:31 pm

Well I noticed my first rippling with my unders. I bent down from the waist while doing some exercise and was stretching my arms and you could see and feel the rippling on the sides of my boobies. Feel a bit yuck now :(
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Argh just seen my first case of rippling :( Empty Re: Argh just seen my first case of rippling :(

Post by angelkitten1 12th August 2009, 9:06 pm

hey don't worry about it hunny, i noticed it when bending forward with all of mine and ive had 3 lots lol.
even with my 350 unders i got it and the same now if i bend forward.
it's very slight but i can feel it more than see it.
i think most girls with ba can feel this in certain positions.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Argh just seen my first case of rippling :( Empty Re: Argh just seen my first case of rippling :(

Post by ShootingStar 13th August 2009, 7:45 am

if it happens when your bending/stretching then try not to be over worried hunni, this happens to most of us, it's when it's always noticeable in normal pose you need worry, sounds quite normal to me chick x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 13th August 2009, 6:54 pm

Like SS says, providing it doesn't happen in a "normal" position, it's nothing to worry about. And we often get a strange view of our bobbs anyway because we're looking down on them all the time - nobody else gets quite the same angle! x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 13th August 2009, 8:40 pm

Hey hunni,

I get this, too, and like you just when I bend over with my arms out. It's very normal. I felt yuck about it when I first noticed it but am OK now. I just tend not to go round doing monkey impressions anymore!!

xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 13th August 2009, 8:53 pm

Sorry to hear you are concerned, which is a normal reaction Hug

As the other girls say it seems pretty common, have you discussed with your P.S.? Just to clarify and ease your concerns. xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 14th August 2009, 7:55 am

i get this sumtimes to if i lose weight
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 10th September 2009, 3:44 pm

The majority of people get rippling when in certain positions like leaning forward, it's all normal hun. I had quite bad rippling when in normal position after losing a little weight, but thankfully it's gone now as i've put half a stone on (yay! Argh just seen my first case of rippling :( 923101 ). So i only see it when I'm leaning over at the sides of them and i'm not too worried now about that. After i lost the weight it was all over the top and in my cleavage it was awful!! xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 10th September 2009, 4:09 pm

how do you feel about it now by the way? as you started this thread a while ago, i'm just a little behind Argh just seen my first case of rippling :( 375568 xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 13th September 2009, 8:23 am

I'm ok with it, still feels a bit strange though to feel them if I do touch the sides when I'm bending over. Glad to know though that its a normal thing x
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down