Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaints / Compensation?

Go down

Complaints / Compensation? Empty Complaints / Compensation?

Post by letfreedomsing 29th September 2016, 11:15 am

Hi girls, long time no see! I've been a member here for a while and maybe some of you will remember the problems I posted about in the past? If not, basically I had my initial BA 4 years ago now with Mr Traynor through MYA and despite having asymmetrical breasts pre-op he used the same size implants and they were insanely different. I fought for a year and had my re-op 2 years 4 months ago where he replaced the larger implant with a smaller size.

Basically, since then they've obviously healed to how they're just always going to be, and I hate them. The left breast which had the revision just moves all over the place as though the implant isn't being held in place whatsoever, it falls over under my armpit and actually moves side to side when I walk, it's always on my mind and feels like a lead weight just hanging off my chest as it's lower than the other breast too.

My right side I'm a lot happier with, it's not moving around, it feels secure and it looks good!

I've also lost complete feeling in both of my breasts all over including the nipples, no sensation whatsoever.

Because of the differences still with my boobs I've not been able to get bras to fit at all, I feel like crap all the time because of them. No one even knows I've had my boobs done because I wear things to hide them and would never ever wear anything low cut. What's the point of paying £5000 to be left unhappy for the entirety of my twenties? 

Basically I want to do something to be able to get compensation to go elsewhere to get them fixed because I have bad credit and there's no way I could get accepted for a loan again. I'm still paying off £1000 of my original loan :(

Has anyone had experience with cosmetic surgery solicitors and what do you think my chances would be if I go ahead with some kind of claim? I've never done anything like this before but feeling so desperate.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Laura xxx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down