Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

How are you Ftmum and Daisychains??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How are you Ftmum and Daisychains??

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 3rd August 2016, 5:22 pm

Im still quite achy but up and around no bother. I drove today which I found quite uncomfortable - and was exhausted afterwards!

One of my incisions bled the other day which gave me quite a panic but all seems ok now. 

I'm enjoying being able to shower but not really enjoying the sensation on my boobs. 

I'd say at this stage they still feel so alien and not part of me at all.

But I'm pleased with how they look even though they've got a lot of dropping and fluffing to do. I've nearly done a pic trail so will share that with anyone who's interested once I've got it sorted out. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Re: How are you Ftmum and Daisychains??

Post by Ftmum1986 on 4th August 2016, 4:54 am

Hey Scotsgirl, great to hear from you. Glad you're getting on ok, sorry to hear about your incision but glad it's all fine now.

Exciting about your picture trail - would love to see once you're finished - I really need to start one too!!

I had my post op appt yday with my surgeon, we are both so pleased with the results so far. My bruising is very minimal and my pain is now very infrequent which is great. Been given the go ahead for showers (yay!), picking up my children (although I won't be picking up my 3&half year old for a while, she's too heavy!), driving, and being able to sleep on my back rather than sitting up! I do know what you mean about them feeling alien although as each day passes I'm getting more used to them and I know at some point for us both they will just feel part of us!
I'm also now fine to wear my M&S high impact sports bra, I've got a 34D which does fit fine although naked I personally think they look bigger than that but decided I won't get measured until after my 6 week appt.

How have you got on with your sports bras/Macom?x
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 7th August 2016, 6:02 pm

Hey Ftmum, sounds like your recovery is going a bit smoother than mine (see my post about being sore). 
I'm getting on ok with the Macom but have also bought the m&s 2-pack to try. 

What are you wearing at the minute? 

Did you have stitches or glue? I've got glue and it's got no sign of coming off yet. The nurse said I need to try and gently encourage it off - and if it's not off by the end of next week I need to go to the clinic to get it removed. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 on 9th August 2016, 1:32 pm

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering with feeling sore, I've been very fortunate with my recovery so far.

Hope the M&S sports bras you have bought are comfortable. I think I need a bigger size in mine tbh!

I had disolvable stitches, my dressings came off 1 week post op and have been replaced with some steri strips that I can get wet. I am able to change this weekly so need to do that either today or tomorrow so will get a chance to look at my scars properly for the first time.

I hope your glue comes off soon so you don't have to go back to clinic to get it removed, its funny how different places have such different methods with everything!

Really hope you start feeling better soon. Are you using ice packs for pain relief? I've found mine a god send, got one from Lloyds pharmacy that i wrap in a small towel and place on my boobs - heaven!
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 10th August 2016, 6:24 pm

I've not tried ice packs but I've just said in another post I think it's my nipples that are permanently hard therefore sore so I'm not sure ice packs would help lol! 

Have you looked at your scars yet?

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 on 11th August 2016, 2:07 pm

Lol yes thats true! Well if you can handle the ice pack placed at the top of your boobs (resting on them) then they may provide you with some pain relief.

Yes had a look at my scars the other night, so far so good, I really need to do a picture trail but just haven't got around to it yet! Two young children at home and no preschool is hard work lol!
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 11th August 2016, 4:16 pm

Good sounds like everything is going well. 
I'm about to go public with pic trail eek!!

I managed to rub a good bit of glue off my scars this morn - it's made them look so much better! 

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum