Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Updated picture trail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated picture trail

Post by muddypaws on 2nd August 2016, 9:26 pm

Hi ladies, hope your all doing well!?

I realised tonight that I haven't updated my picture trail since my 6 month mark, so,I've updated tonight. I don't think they've really changed that much from 6 months but if you'd like my password just send me a private message. No newbies please though ladies, thanks xxx

Username: muddypaws77 

xxx
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 814

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture trail

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 3rd August 2016, 5:16 pm

Wow your boobs are amazing!!!!

And your scars have faded so nicely. Bet you're delighted!

I'm in the middle of setting up a pic trail. Just struggling how to work out how to share it??

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws on 3rd August 2016, 5:33 pm

Aww thanks darl, guessing you still had my password then lol?! Scars are still very prominent to be honest but I don't mind as no one would really be able to see them unless I showed them, they are nicely tucked away. I'm really happy with my result, and although they do look very big they do only still measure a 32DD so I am able to play them down or show them off with what I wear should I wish, which is exactly what I hoped for X 

You just need to do what I did, just set a password and give people your username and password in a private message that you don't mind seeing your photos X

How you getting on with yours now, you happy so far? x
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 3rd August 2016, 5:37 pm

Oh god I look like a stalker lol! Yes I still had your password. 

I'm pretty happy but wasn't expecting them to be this sore for this long. 

I know I've got months and months to wait before I see anything near the end result so I'm trying to be patient!

Wow a 32 DD - they def look bigger than that! I'm hoping for an end result of 32D or DD - fingers xed!!

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws on 3rd August 2016, 5:44 pm

Just be patient, if I'm honest it was over a year before I really felt 'comfortable' with mine, I struggled more than most though I think, mainly with back ache which I still get but no where nearly as bad as the early days... I think it's because I have s desk job and don't move around enough, I really think keeping active is the key to it all. How far along are you now Hun? I'm sure with 320cc you will def get the result you hope for, it's a good size implant xxx
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 on 4th August 2016, 4:45 am

Hi muddypaws, I would love to see if that's ok?
I'm now 10days post op and already amazed at how much mine have changed but know I have a long way to go! A DD is a really good size :) no wonder you're pleased!
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 on 4th August 2016, 7:46 am

Hi... Still got your details so I had a look, hope you don't mind !... Wow, your boobies are perfect !!... Lovely shape and size, makes me wish I had gone slightly bigger ! Flash

So glad you are happy with them xxx
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws on 4th August 2016, 8:20 am

Hiya Hattie, I don't mind at all :-) Thanks for the compliment xxx

I'm glad I didn't go any bigger, 32DD is plenty for me lol, every now and then I wish I'd gone a bit smaller.... Running is still an issue lmao, luckily I don't don't do it very often, only when I really have to haha xxx
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 on 4th August 2016, 9:10 am

They look gorge!!  They are pretty much exactly the same size as mine - they look the same naked.  Apart from yours are nicer as i've had kids and they aren't quite as symetrical and perfect looking!!  I'm a bit jel!  Its amazing actually - they've changed loads since 6 months haven't they?  They look a lot more natural looking now.  And there I was thinking mine were fully baked!

I'll update my trail soon.

xx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws on 4th August 2016, 9:24 am

Thanks Lucy!! That's quiet funny really as I didn't think they look liked they had changed at all from 6 months lol. 

Love your AVI by the way, your boobs look amazing in that bra!! Do the wires bother you in balconette bras? You look to have a lot of cleavage like me. I'm scared to wear them as they dig in, I stick to plunge style :-/ xxx
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 on 4th August 2016, 10:24 am

Weirdly I prefer the balcony style ones - they don't dig in.  Well actually sometimes they do depending on where it is from and the style (for example I cannot get on with M&S bras at all!) but mostly they fit really well.

Funnily enough that bra I'm wearing in the avi is from agent provocateur.  It was a gift but its really rather uncomfortable - too high around the pits!  Looks good tho so I save for special occasions.

Plunge bras don't suit me quite as much as I've got high nipples and I always feel like they are going to burst out!
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 on 5th August 2016, 4:07 pm

Muddypaws - wowzers! They look incredible and so interesting to see all the changes! I've already noticed loads of changes with mine and I'm not even 2 weeks post op yet!!

Thanks so much for sharing! You have an amazing cleavage, that's something I just don't think I will get despite the size of my implants, but in the right bra I'm sure I will!
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK on 5th August 2016, 5:07 pm

Hi Muddypaws, I did pm you but then realised I still had your password. Hope you don't mind X

Your result is perfect, there is definitely a difference from 6 to 15 months, just those differences that have made them look so natural. Wish mine where closer together like yours... Uh oh, boob envey ;-) xx
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top