Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Well, I did it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well, I did it!

Post by Daisychains on 22nd July 2016, 7:35 am

Had the op yesterday! After freaking out about size choices a few weeks ago I decided to go back to 210cc as I was just so stressing about being too big. Figured I could live with being a bit smaller and pump it up when needed whereas id be devastated to feel I'd gone too big. I also went off the grid in terms of forums as was totally stressing myself out. 

And it worked. I felt really calm in the run up (just vanished any thoughts from my head) and while I thought I'd have a wobble when I went to theatre I was actually fine! The team were all lovely. 

I feel ok today. Was shocked at the size of my stomach - in addition to the bloating I got urine retention from the ga - they had to drain a litre of wee with a catheter as it just wasn't coming out! That was the worst bit - but thankfully it's all functioning ok now. I haven't taken pain killers since yesterday afternoon. I feel sore and bruised but not really in pain so if I can avoid them I will as I know they bung you up. I've got more movement than I expected too. I thought I wouldn't be able to move at all but can move arms low down quite freely which will help hide things from people that don't know. Obviously I can't lift which will be hard with my 10m old but I've roped in lots of help. 

I've had a little peak this morning and thing once things have settled I'll be totally happy with the size - they are just breastfeeding size which is what I wanted. I'll start a pic trail at some point as I found it so hard to find pics of people with smaller implants. 

So far so good! Will keep you posted on the recovery! Xx
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, I did it!

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 22nd July 2016, 3:19 pm

Yay!!! So happy for you!!

I had mine this morn. Have felt totally fine since - was freezing and shivering when I came out of anaesthetic but that's about it. Obviously I'm on lots of meds so I'm sure things will get achy! 

I ended up with 320cc which I was totally expecting. Know I'll get to a boob greed stage but happy for now. Got a peek at them earlier and bf said they look great. Gutted I didn't take any photos. I'm in bra, binder and stabiliser for a week so pretty sure I'm going to get uncomfortable/sweaty/itchy etc! They take off the binder and stabiliser then I need to keep this bra in for another week. Then into a normal sports  bra and I can then go underwired at 6weeks. 

Can't wait to hear more updates from you. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 on 22nd July 2016, 9:43 pm

Yay congratulations to you both! So lovely to read positive news post op! Sounds like you both have got exactly what you wanted which is great!

Happy healing to you both :)

I've got my op on Monday, feeling a mixture of a total bag of nerves but also really excited! Keeping myself busy this weekend so I can't stress about it too much!
Will update once I am all done! X
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 22nd July 2016, 9:52 pm

Very excited for you Ftmum!!! Keep us updated!!! 
xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisychains on 23rd July 2016, 7:16 pm

How are you doing today scotsgirl? I feel pretty stiff and just exhausted! My shoulders are killing, I could do with a good massage but I wouldn't say I'm in pain as such, just having to be very gentle with myself. I slept ok last night and hopefully do again today. It's just so hard with the kids I feel so guilty that I can't do things for them but my husband has been fantastic. 

Boobs are still almost totally number although am getting some feeling back at the top. Everything is still hard high and tight but guess that is to be expected! Xxx
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 24th July 2016, 9:13 am

I wrote a reply last night and managed to delete it!!
I felt awful yest! Think I overdid it on Friday as I felt so good after the op. Everything hurt yest - especially my boobs. I've got constant back ache from trying to be upright the whole time. I managed about 5hrs sleep last night so feeling quite refreshed today. 
My chest feels so tight though - I just want to take a huge breath but I can't. This bra, binder and stabiliser are so restrictive - I feel so strapped in. Not sure how well I'm going to cope with it all on until next Friday. 
How are you feeling today Daisychains?

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisychains on 24th July 2016, 8:10 pm

I feel pretty good today! Boobs still numb (which is why I guess they don't hurt) but feeling is coming back around the edges. I feel less sore around my rib cage today and my shoulders haven't ached as much but I feel a little bruised around my ribs. I drove the kids to my friends house today and apart from needing help to get them in and out of the car and the driving like a newbie with hands at 10 and 2, it was ok. I do have to be careful though as I'm already feeling like I could do a lot more and mustn't over do it. 

I did get hubby to wash my hair today. That was a disaster, he is not destined to be a hairdresser! Good job I've got a professional wash and blow dry booked for later in the week! 

I'm also feeling quite restricted by the sports bra btw - it's soooo tight!!
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 25th July 2016, 9:00 am

Wow can't believe you drove! I'm so restricted by my bindings! I'm so itchy and irritated at the minute - these 3 layers are getting a bit much!
Think I'd feel fine if I just had the bra on and not the other 2 things as well. 
Sounds like you are healing well :)

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 on 25th July 2016, 6:49 pm

Hi you two lovely ladies!!! I've missed all this as I've been away on hol. I come back and u both have boobs!! Yay!! Hope u are doing ok xxx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 26th July 2016, 8:52 am

Hope you had a lovely holiday Lucy!

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK on 28th July 2016, 10:17 am

Yay ladies congrats, hope your both healing well. I too missed this as been on hols, but will enjoy catching up on all  the reading xx
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 28th July 2016, 12:57 pm

Thanks BkozK xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down