Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

210cc or 255? Help!!

+2
Lucy106
Daisychains
6 posters

Go down

210cc or 255? Help!! Empty 210cc or 255? Help!!

Post by Daisychains 7th June 2016, 4:18 pm

I've decided to go with Mrs Kat and have a provisional date booked for the end of July (omg 6 weeks - you may start seeing a flurry of my panicked posts!)

I'm 5ft 4 8st2 and a size 8/32aa (if that). 

I want to go conservative - am more concerned about being too big than too small. BUT everyone says 'go a size bigger if you're unsure there's not much in it' and I just don't know if that's the case for me. I don't want regrets after taking so long to make the decision but I'd rather have a full B cup and pad out when I need some oompf rather than look top heavy (for me). I am also very sporty and don't want them to get in the way of my running. And yet there is a niggle that there isn't much in it so sos it take the plunge on the bigger size. Yet guy feel with the sizers was that it's too big. 

Any advice?! Has anyone not regretted taking the smaller size?! Thanks!!
Daisychains
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

210cc or 255? Help!! Empty Re: 210cc or 255? Help!!

Post by Lucy106 7th June 2016, 5:43 pm

Hello!!  Mine are 375ccs and I'm v slim and mine don't get in the way at all.

If you are worried maybe go for the smaller ones - sounds like you'd be really upset if they were too big and it wouldn't be as catastrophic if they were too small!

Under normal circumstances I'd always advise for the bigger size by maybe not for you!  I got told to go for 430's elsewhere but they felt ridiculous on me!  x
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 7th June 2016, 6:20 pm

Oh I feel your pain my dilemma is the other way - I'm worried about being too small. 
I have a lovely slim friend (size 6) and she had 265cc. 
They are a lovely natural size for her frame. I can see the attraction for the smaller implants if you're super sporty though. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 7th June 2016, 7:13 pm

Hi, I'm 5.1 size 6-8 and had 325 implants. I don't look or feel top heavy, can play them down or up depending on mood. I do however wish I'd gone bigger xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisychains 7th June 2016, 7:30 pm

I think it's just having gone my whole life with nothing (not that people would know as I always pad them out) I am just scared of the difference the bigger size will make yet don't want to regret staying too small!! Do you think I could ask Mrs Kat to choose for me?!
Daisychains
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 7th June 2016, 9:02 pm

I tried on the sizers with Natasha (is that who you had?) Mrs kats nurse. I was adamant the 275cc was right for me. I'm tall and skinny and like you said, SO used to seeing myself with nothing I just kind of freaked out. It wasn't until weeks later then I was mulling it over I thought about going back and trying the sizers again. So so glad I did as I ended up getting the size up, 315. Don't regret a thing as actually there's days when I wish I was slightly bigger! Overall though I think they are perfect for my frame. 

Natasha explained to me the difference in size was literally the equivalent of a tablespoon of liquid, and I actually couldn't tell which sizer was which at one point so she was like 'definitely get the bigger if you can't even notice!'

I will also add, dot get caught up on bra size. In small boob world bra size is a big deal as we are so used to dealing with nothing. The world DD seems TERRIFYING. But as you enter big boob world you'll realise actually DD isn't big at all. It's actually the smaller end of the big boob spectrum! Media has made us believe D/DD cup is humongous but you'll quickly realise it's really not the case. Mine under clothes look like a C cup but I measure it at DD. 

Just don't rush into a size decision if you can help it. Try sizers as much as possible and take a few different tops along and a few friends for opinion. xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisychains 7th June 2016, 9:15 pm

Thanks blush. Yes I saw Natasha too. When I look at the pics of the two sizes I can't really tell but when I am wearing them they feel so big (I am literally like two aspirins on an ironing board!) and I feel like they make me look bigger (I am fairly petite). She also said that Mrs Kat pics her perfect size then one either side of that which is making me think 210 as well as that was the mid option. 

I'd like to go back to the clinic but they won't book me in unless I am sure on size but as i can only do it that week or wait months I am worried I will lose the slot!! Gah - maybe I'll see if I can get in with a nurse next week! Xx
Daisychains
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 7th June 2016, 9:38 pm

Defo go for the bigger, I think unless it's approx 100 more it's hardly noticeable dressed anyway!
Just get more oomph in the cleavage area.
Good luck
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 8th June 2016, 8:09 am

The worst thing for me was the thought that even after getting implants I'd have to wear padding to make them look the size they looked pre BA in clothes. Hense me going bigger - never have to look at padding again! The risk going for the smaller size is that u might not be able to wear sheer bras etc! Such a nightmare choosing size! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 8th June 2016, 12:03 pm

I'd say go for the bigger if your not sure. It's amazing how fast you get unused to them and then get noob greed. Do the rice sizers at home. Fill a pop sock with rice (ml = cc) and wear them for a day (tweek the size and take note of what you feel is your fav sizes). It's not excavation on your outcome but it might help with making your mind up xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum