Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revision then....

Go down

Revision then.... Empty Revision then....

Post by _wildflower_ 9th May 2016, 12:07 pm

So after arriving for my 9.25 appointment to see my surgeon this morning to be told she is not in until 12 I managed to see her at 12 after wasting a morning!

So that's another problem to add to the list....

So she apologised and brought up that I am not happy with the areola, I also said yes this implant is also too big on one side.

She had a look and started justifying the areola, I said no, it's distored and stretched and that was not something that was mentioned before hand, she said you're counting the scarring which i did mention, I said no it is long and egg shaped and twice the height of the other side! She said well if i measure.....I said I've measured myself!! She recons they are the same size anyway.......b******t

She said it's just the height from the scar at the top being bad... I said yes it's bad because of the horrendous aftercare which left me with an infection....she said this will all be very difficult if I don't let her give her opiniion....I said I've had enough other opinions by other surgeons....she said to let her speak.....so I said there and bit my tongue.

She said my implants are healthy and there is no CC...last time I went in she told me I had CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then she said something about it being a shame I didnt go to her before.....I did and she fobbed me off........

Then something about it being a shame I didnt say something within 6 months???????

Then that she can easily put another implant in but she would do the same size as the other one so it may end up being smaller.........that is not a solution!

She said she will put a dart in around the areola to stop it stretching again....and she will do it all for free....she will see what she can sort out with the hospital........and it will be a day case...

Immediately I felt relivieved...but now I feel I have heart way too many contradictions come out of her mouth to be able to trust her!!!

What do I do.....
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Revision then.... Empty Re: Revision then....

Post by _wildflower_ 9th May 2016, 12:14 pm

Oh and I just remeasure....without including scarring and it is still way off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is a joker.
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down