Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aching in left breast

3 posters

Go down

Aching in left breast Empty Aching in left breast

Post by Twinky 28th April 2016, 9:53 am

Hey guys, anyone about?
Its so quiet here these days! shrug

I have pain in my left breast. It feels a bit like, cramp? Like I feel like I need to move positions to stop the aching or hold it maybe? Its not really bad pain, but like a pulling/dragging ache and its just not shifting.

I have been exercising more, but only gentle. And when I do run, there strapped down and don't move.

I am worrying its cc, but as I have textured implants, I'm unsure if I can massage them or not? I have also been worrying if its the start of it bottoming out maybe....does this hurt and ache?
(I have no evidence to support this btw other than always thinking my nipple is a fair bit higher on that side, and my crease was lowered so think I'm more prone to this occurring.)

Just need some reassurance or advice I guess?

I go see my surgeon in June for my 1 yr review.

I just want my boobs to look good and not ache. I'm forever in a genie or Belvia these days. huh smiley

I'm going to take some pics and see how they look.... Will update my trail.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Aching in left breast Empty Re: Aching in left breast

Post by Lucy106 29th April 2016, 7:09 am

I get this cramp feeling in both boobs quite a lot. It's at the tops around my armpit and sides of boob - is it the same for u? I'm assuming it's normal as the muscles have obviously been stretched and torn. I get it during exercise and after sometimes but it soon going away - I just kind of rub it and stretch my arm up over my head like you'd stretch out a normal cramp! Nice cozzie by the way!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 29th April 2016, 10:42 am

look at hose bad boys! Nice avi!
Looking good!
My avi is wrong way...but that's my new cozzi for a spa day I'm going on. Its from Debs, there dd= range so its wired and supportive yahoo

Yep kind of the same feeling. Its ok today, but when its there, I do worry Blush

Think I might need a new sports bra. Bit of extra support when I'm excercising.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 29th April 2016, 5:06 pm

Ahhh thanks!! I'll check out that range - mines from boux avenue - it's got high waisted bikini bottoms to cover up my tummy which is a good thing! 

I think the crampy feeling in your boobs is purely because u are exercising now. I don't worry about mine as I can tell its muscular because it feels crampy but I do get it quite often!

If u are worried maybe drop an email to your ps - he can prob set your mind at rest!!

Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd May 2016, 9:58 am

Was going to say [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], have you changed your sports bra recently, your normal bra size went up and wondered if your ache was due to your sports bra being a bit small? Muscle healing takes along time, I still get weird pangs in my tummy muscles from both c sections after working out and my last op was nearly 3 yrs ago.

Hope it's just muscle related healing xxx

Oh and I find rescaling and flipping photo before uploading helps with the upside down display ;-) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd May 2016, 10:01 am

Ooo and @lucy your tits are looking banging it that bikini.....boob envy, green eye Boobs Drool
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th May 2016, 8:56 pm

Ahhh thanks BkozK - loving your new avi too!! That bra looks gorg - is it a boosting one? 

Love it when everyone has a avi change!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th May 2016, 5:53 pm

Thanks Lucy, it's the one bra. Really comfy. Got it in debenhams sale few weeks back. Had to get it in 32dd as couldn't get the 30f/e and the 32e didn't for right. Think it's a little small but it's comfy and I feel sercure in it. Got to go bikini shopping ASAP, holiday in just over a month but belly is still putting me off, may have to check out those high waisted that you mentioned xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 5th May 2016, 7:09 pm

Def recommend the high waisted - hide a multitude of sins and look classy too! X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down