Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars

5 posters

Go down

Scars Empty Scars

Post by muddypaws 21st February 2016, 9:24 pm

Hi ladies, hope your all well?

Just a quick question about scars, I'm about 10 months PO and all is feeling well in the boobies department thankfully :ok:

I've never really taken that much notice of my scars if I'm honest, obviously I've kept an eye on them along the way but I've not obsessed over them and just left them alone really. However I had a little look at them tonight and noticed one side is still quite lumpy, like it was early on when the stitches were healing inside. I'm not stressing over it or anything but I would have expected for them both to have pretty much flattened out by now. Is it normal/ common for them to be like this still? Do you think scar massage could help? The scars on both sides are just white lines now, with slight redness around stil, they've been like this all the way through really and don't appear to be fading much at all. I use bio oil still perhaps once or twice a week.

Thanks xxx

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Scars Empty Re: Scars

Post by Charlii 21st February 2016, 9:46 pm

If im really having a good poke around, i can still feel some lumps. But im not bothered by it. You can try massage if you like to try and help break it down, but its not guaranteed to work.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 22nd February 2016, 10:43 am

For bio oil to work you are supposed to us it 2-3 times a day for 12 weeks. Scar massage might help soften the scar tissue but it won't help with the colour xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 23rd February 2016, 8:23 am

I'm so glad you posted this! My scars are exactly the same! For one, they don't sit in the crease at all. I don't have a crease!! Then one breast the scars are fading amazingly and it's super smooth, the other one is a different story. The scar itself is white and raised with surrounding pink area. If I run my finger over it it's not smooth at all. I'm so worried they aren't healing at the same rate! 

I'm actually pretty self conscious of my scars, I find when naked I actually worry what they look like to my bf and find myself hiding them away a bit :-( not how I imaged my confidence would be after a BA! I don't think it helps I'm so pale and the aren't convered at all. I don't even have a crease! They are too pert for that lol! 

Not sure whether to email my PS nurse but she must be so sick of me constantly asking questions lol!! I've been massaging them with a very expensive oil every single day and so just confused why one scar is so much worse/behind than the other! 

Xxxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 24th February 2016, 2:49 pm

9 months post op and I'm the same.  One side has always had a thicker scar but it still feels a little bumpy.

To be honest though, I had a C section 6 years ago and the scar from that stayed lumpy for at least 2 years afterwards.  it's faded to nothing now (the only thing I see is an indent in my skin, no colour or line or anything) and it looked horrid in the early days.

I don't put much stock in Bio Oil tbh - I think it's the massage that helps rather than the oil itself - but I'd imagine moving the scar tissue around will help loosen it up a bit?  I don't know.  I've done precisely zero massage for the last 6 months or so  Hysterical
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down